Cardinals at Broncos PS gameday thread 8-25-24

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You watched all 32 teams 3 pre-season games? Doesn't sound factual. Sounds like pure conjecture on your part.
You’re the smart guy. You tell me who looked worse. I don’t need to watch every other team’s preseason. No other team looked that effing bad. We made Zach Wilson look like a pro bowler yesterday. Let that one sink in!!!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re the smart guy. You tell me who looked worse. I don’t need to watch every other team’s preseason. No other team looked that effing bad. We made Zach Wilson look like a pro bowler yesterday. Let that one sink in!!!!
So you don't know if another team looked worse. Just as I figured. You're just in here spewing to spew. I don't care what happened yesterday in that game its meaningless garbage time where no starters played and maybe 10% of possible 3rd/2nd string played in the game just a couple of plays. literally nothing to take away from it since 90% of those playing won't even be on the 53 man roster by Tuesday.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So you don't know if another team looked worse. Just as I figured. You're just in here spewing to spew. I don't care what happened yesterday in that game its meaningless garbage time where no starters played and maybe 10% of possible 3rd/2nd string played in the game just a couple of plays. literally nothing to take away from it since 90% of those playing won't even be on the 53 man roster by Tuesday.
What about the other games where we looked like garbage? And the practices with Indy? Were they worthless and meaningless as well? Apparently the other teams we played didn’t think so because they didn’t look pathetic like the Cardinals. I didn’t see any teams making our QB’s or any of our players for that matter look like candidates for Canton. But we sure did!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the other games where we looked like garbage? And the practices with Indy? Were they worthless and meaningless as well? Apparently the other teams we played didn’t think so because they didn’t look pathetic like the Cardinals. I didn’t see any teams making our QB’s or any of our players for that matter look like candidates for Canton. But we sure did!
Good lord… ok drama queen

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s not just ONE game McFly!!!!! We have looked like dog sh#t the ETIRE pre-season including the practices with Indy! Just like another poster said. We lose Murray and we INSTANTLY become the worst team in the league. Hands down. Facts!
Other than the Rams, I’m not sure if there’s a team in the NFL who cares less about or shows less in the preseason than the JG era Cardinals. Rook, you sound foolish at best. Are you sure you’re not a Cowboys fan?

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why now PACardsFan……. What an ugly thing to say. Have we crossed? You know PACardsFan…. If we weren’t friends, I just don’t think I could bear it. (Spoken in my most sarcastic Val Kilmer, Doc Holiday “Tombstone” voice)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Why now PACardsFan……. What an ugly thing to say. Have we crossed? You know PACardsFan…. If we weren’t friends, I just don’t think I could bear it. (Spoken in my most sarcastic Val Kilmer, Doc Holiday “Tombstone” voice)
I prefer Quaids Doc Holiday. " Y'all can kiss my rebel dick" Quaids Doc was not only more intimidating but funnier as well.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Other than the Rams, I’m not sure if there’s a team in the NFL who cares less about or shows less in the preseason than the JG era Cardinals. Rook, you sound foolish at best. Are you sure you’re not a Cowboys fan?
My friend, the Rams can get away with doing whatever they want. Mcvay and the leadership over there have done something foreign to this organization. It’s called winning. They have earned not being questioned on their tactics.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I prefer Quaids Doc Holiday. " Y'all can kiss my rebel dick" Quaids Doc was not only more intimidating but funnier as well.
Once again…. I beg to differ Sir. Good day. Why Johnny…. I forgot you were there. You may go now. Leave the shotgun.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Poor soul, you were just too high strung. Come for the football, stay for the Tombstone quotes.
Hell yes!!!! I love it! It’s gonna be a long miserable season. We better figure out some way to have some fun. No better way than Tombstone quotes. We will get to other classic movies as the losses pile up!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So it’s not a fact that the Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league all preseason? Name me a team that’s looked worse?
I have no desire to check out other teams and see how many sat their top 30 (about) players. But if I were a fan of Pitt, Carolina, NYG, NE, SEA, LV and MN, I wouldn't have a good feeling about the upcoming season. NE does have a QB that holds out hope for the future, but not this year.

And, I think it's silly to even think that you saw the Cardinals this PS. Especially if you are talking about PS games.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Trying to equate the 72 Dolphins to todays NFL is laughable at best.
Laugh all you want, as Gannon tries to balance the play calling to help the pass game play better!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bills gave us help with penalties on the last two drive and we still couldn't stop them. Somebody make a damn play on 3rd down.