Bummer...Miller to the Hags

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
new tweet...

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
ESPN's John Clayton and Mike Sando are reporting former Raiders TE Zach Miller has reached an agreement with the Seahawks.
2 minutes ago

this is a bummer,...I know we were not going to sign him...but I did not really want to play against him either.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
new tweet...

ESPN's John Clayton and Mike Sando are reporting former Raiders TE Zach Miller has reached an agreement with the Seahawks.
2 minutes

this is a bummer,...I know we were not going to sign him...but I did not really want to play against him either.

That's a surprise. Guys on Sirius reported him staying in Oakland just a couple of hours ago.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
we always seam to have issues with TE's...... hopefully TJack gets locked on Rice and forgets he has Miller...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good get for them... they've got a lot of pretty solid receiving weapons. thank god they don't have a QB.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They've made some nice moves this offseason. They've also made some terrible ones. This one stands atop of the nice moves category. Excellent signing for them.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I was going to make a disparaging remark about Tarvaris Jackson and then I remembered that he threw for four touchdowns at the UofP in 2008.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I was going to make a disparaging remark about Tarvaris Jackson and then I remembered that he threw for four touchdowns at the UofP in 2008.
I think he only completed about 9 passes that game. It's just that he heaved a couple of them up for grabs and Bernard Berrian came down with it. He stunk then and he stinks now.

I heard on NFL radio the other day, I think it was Pat Kirwan and he said he always found it "interesting" why WR's would go to teams with QB issues. Doesn't make sense.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
new tweet...

2 minutes ago

Let us try as a group not to get too paranoid about other teams signings....we done good and the team can't sign every swinging jockstrap.

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
I think he only completed about 9 passes that game. It's just that he heaved a couple of them up for grabs and Bernard Berrian came down with it. He stunk then and he stinks now.

This. Jackson is just not good. I have watched plenty of games with him. That game against us just might be one of his best, the rest of success he was a part of was during Peterson's initial coming out as a top 3 back in the league.

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not much of a surprise, from what I'm hearing from Raiders fans is that he was really bitter about Tom Cable being fired.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
I would have liked for us to get him but after getting Heap and King, I'm not complaining and knew he wasn't an option. I still feel like we have a better QB then they do and Miller can only work with the balls he's thrown.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Raiders and 49ers are gunning for Luck. If Jackson is serviceable, and that is a big if, Seattle will be good.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
At least they paid A LOT of $$$ for him.........$17 million guarenteed!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anywhere but a division rival would have been fine. Seattle has certainly improved but I still can't stand them or their goofy ass coach.