Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I tired of illegal streaming which requires me to watch the games with an iPad.

Signed up for YouTube NFL pass at the discounted veterans discount.

Hopefully all goes well and I’ll be viewing 4k on the big screen all season. Got my fingers crossed.

I’m happy for you as I used to get pretty excited for a National broadcast showing featuring the Cardinals!
Amazing today the game is being broadcast in my local area. Must be a national broadcast, sweet!

I bet Crimson Warrior is a happy warrior today!

Warrior, you getting the broadcast locally today?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing today the game is being broadcast in my local area. Must be a national broadcast, sweet!

The TV maps show Arizona, New York and Oklahoma. So, it's not national. I am guessing Oklahoma because of Kyler? Early CBS games are not very good. Except for this one of course!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Oh yeah! That means I can DVR it which makes watching a lot better vs. YouTube!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The TV maps show Arizona, New York and Oklahoma. So, it's not national. I am guessing Oklahoma because of Kyler? Early CBS games are not very good. Except for this one of course!

Yeah if the Cowgirls aren't on, then the local affiliate will usually pick a team that they think will get a lot of viewership! So we'll get the Cardinals, Bucs or Eagles a pretty fair amount this season!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Bo Brack
@BoBrack

Arizona Cardinals INACTIVES for today against the Buffalo Bills:WR Xavier WeaverTE Travis Vokolek OL Jon Gaines II DB Darren HallLB Jesse LuketaBoth TE Tip Reiman and S Joey Blount are active after being questionable
@PHNX_Cardinals
The inactive list is unremarkable, which is a good thing for week 1! (Guys already on IR notwithstanding of course)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm always most nervous before Game 1. It's like Christmas not knowing what to expect.

It could be that bike you always wanted, or it could be a knock off Jersey that says Cradinals.

Game 1 usually gives you a good idea what it will be.