Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Every play? Cmon man. We already saw kyler miss mcbride in the endzone. It’s okay to not make excuses.
Ouchie, that would be cool if I said every play & not just that play. It’s okay to not be Superman all the time.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it moved his entire helmet. Hit to head is hit to head. Whining about this is dumb.
I thought it was a penalty live. But I thought it was worse than it was. He made contact with the head no shocker the flag was thrown. If it was Murray and they didn't throw that flag we would be mad about that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ouchie, that would be cool if I said every play & not just that play. It’s okay to not be Superman all the time.
Wasn’t his comment a general one about kyler not looking downfield? I didn’t think he was commenting on a single play. My bad if not.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
These announcers are terrible let be honest the sack end their chances so the crooked refs call some BS to give them a first and yardage what a joke! This wasn’t some masterful drive orchestrated by Allen total joke!
Come on…those same “crooked” refs gave us a bs roughing QBs call which gave us our first TD.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I thought it was a penalty live. But I thought it was worse than it was. He made contact with the head no shocker the flag was thrown. If it was Murray and they didn't throw that flag we would be mad about that.
Exactly

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think our game plan is clear and correct long time consuming drives to control TOP to keep their O on the bench! We know our defense is a liability so chewing up the clock and giving Allen little time to work is a key. Hope to see much of the same in the second half we don’t need to be a quick scoring machine that doesn’t win games unless you have a defense as well!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser