Cardinals cut list and new signings/trades

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Cam Thomas show enough to earn a roster spot?

Did Luketa earn a spot today?

Does Jones getting suspended open a spot for Weaver?

Who ends up being the 9th OL kept? Depends on Jones injury.

Do the Cards keep 5 RBs?

I think Tune ends up the backup QB

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Omggggg the pain of case teams i remb 1 gm couldnt get past midfield allll gm lol

Cards def have had lot of shiattyyy qbs heh
Way more horrible QB's than I can count or care to remember. What have I done with my life? And to think I wasted all of that time watching the Cardinals when I could have been studying to become a doctor......Or the hiring manager at a Hooters.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Way more horrible QB's than I can count or care to remember. What have I done with my life? And to think I wasted all of that time watching the Cardinals when I could have been studying to become a doctor......Or the hiring manager at a Hooters.
Do the manager’s job, life is way too short…

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they now keep Thomas, but he’s not going to do much against first string. Maybe they keep Baccellia. He has a knack for getting open. They have virtually no depth on either line. Injuries could end their ability to compete.
It’s hard to say. Inserting a backup amongst the starters on the o-line is a lot different that playing along side 2nd and 3rd stringers.
D-line? That’s a different story. Losing DR hurts but Rallis is going to be hard pressed to conjure up a pass rush. I also see us using a lot of run blitzing.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
???
Skelton was on the team in 2011-2012ish. They last played in SDS in 2005.
My bad. Coulda swore I saw his sorry a@@ play at SDS. I saw the Cardinals trot out so many horrendous quarterbacks I got him mixed up. I think I confused him with Shaun King.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
My bad. Coulda swore I saw his sorry a@@ play at SDS. I saw the Cardinals trot out so many horrendous quarterbacks I got him mixed up. I think I confused him with Shaun King.
I bet you confused him with Josh McCown.

Skelton ran an unsuccessful campaign for Tempe City Council two years ago.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, a name from the past. Shaun King started two games in 2004. I forgot about this Tampa Bay draft mistake. Not sure Skelton was that good.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I bet you confused him with Josh McCown.

Skelton ran an unsuccessful campaign for Tempe City Council two years ago.
I did. Thanks for mentioning that. I threw the Shaun King name out there for comedy purposes.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Kyle Yates

@KyleYNFL
·
30m

BREAKING: The Denver Broncos are moving on from veteran WR Tim Patrick!A bit of a surprise given how shallow the Broncos WR room is, but Patrick could be a target for a team in need of a solid veteran presence.