Cardinals in the running to win the NFC West? Thank You Coach Green!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Cardinals in the running to win the NFC West? Thank You Dennis Green!

Cmon guys, we are too hard on Coach Green. Honestly we should be winning this division if not for a few blown games so why not still win this division in December and claim what rightfully is ours. I honestly feel we are the best team in the NFC West. Yes it's a weak division but reality is we are the best of the bunch! And our march to claim it starts this week. It's a new season- get on the bandwagon!!!!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I disagree

No, We should be hard on Green--if he doesn't stary playing musical QB's and left McCown in, we would have atleast 1 more win if not 2. Either way, one game could make all the difference in the world. Instead, I see us finishing 7-9 1 game behind Seattle!

Way to go Green!

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
No, We should be hard on Green--if he doesn't stary playing musical QB's and left McCown in, we would have atleast 1 more win if not 2. Either way, one game could make all the difference in the world. Instead, I see us finishing 7-9 1 game behind Seattle!

Way to go Green!
Interesting. Before Denny replaced Josh I remember many posters, not just This_Guy, saying that if Denny had Shaun King in we would have won at least two more games than we did.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
earthsci said:
Interesting. Before Denny replaced Josh I remember many posters, not just This_Guy, saying that if Denny had Shaun King in we would have won at least two more games than we did.
DI-TTO!!

I really wanted/want Josh to suceed but the offense was not performing and most everyone believe Josh was part of the problem. King didn't get it done and Navarre is now injured.

Could'a, Should'a, Would'a!!!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This whole notion of "we should have won at least two more games" is nuts. It's evened out, guys--yes, we should have beaten the 9ers and the Falcons, but we didn't. We shouldn't have beaten Miami or the Giants, but we did. So, all is right in the world.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Further, how can you thank Green for being in the running for the West? It's not like we're in the running because of anything we've done as a team--it's simply because there is currently a giant sucking sound in the NFl, and it's coming form the NFC West.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Further, how can you thank Green for being in the running for the West? It's not like we're in the running because of anything we've done as a team--it's simply because there is currently a giant sucking sound in the NFl, and it's coming form the NFC West.

It's exactly the same concept as the people bashing Josh for getting credit for the wins and saying it wasn't him.

It isn't DG it's the rest of the division.

pete

All Star
Reaction score
If just a few more of Green's moves had worked out, the Cards would be in first place. The Cards still have a shot with 4 games left and Green is a big reason for that.

Some fans are just never satisfied. :wave:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
It's exactly the same concept as the people bashing Josh for getting credit for the wins and saying it wasn't him.

It isn't DG it's the rest of the division.

It's so simple I don't see how you guys miss it. Remember in preseason when Green released players early saying he wanted to start a domino effect around the league so he could pick up other players? Clearly that move is the reason we're still alive, all the NFC West teams released key guys in confusion over Greens' brilliant strategy.

StatsAmare

Playin' 110%
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
It's so simple I don't see how you guys miss it. Remember in preseason when Green released players early saying he wanted to start a domino effect around the league so he could pick up other players? Clearly that move is the reason we're still alive, all the NFC West teams released key guys in confusion over Greens' brilliant strategy.
I think that gave me a headache............lol:D

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

Amazing!!! You have in one stroke discovered the real reason for where we find ourselves at this point in the season. Instead of the Cards rising up to the other teams level, we have drug them down to ours. Not only brilliant, but a substantive extended middle finger to all the antagonistic fans of those other teams.

GREEN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05