Cardinals on National Tv 3 times!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
The most exciting part about this is that we're not stuck with the crapass announcers we've had in year's past.

I feel like I know Curt Menefee better than some members of my extended family! :(

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
I feel like I know Curt Menefee better than some members of my extended family! :(
Menefee was the quality half of that team. Who is the other guy, Ryan something-or-other? Green? Ryans suck.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Menefee was the quality half of that team. Who is the other guy, Ryan something-or-other? Green? Ryans suck.

It was Tim Green. :bang:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
It was Tim Green. :bang:

Menefee & Green, the misquote kings. Man, I love watching Anquan Fitzgerald & Emmitt Shipp run hard downfield catching balls from Cade McNown.

:|

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Espo said:
Jim O is there going to be radio coverage for the Cardinals in Tucson this year? Last year we didnt have any games and I had to either listen on the internet or not listen at all.

yea, that sucked.

wont the games be on tv now though?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
3 national games plus the 2 49er games, I live in the Bay area both will be on locally.
The 49ers still manage to get their local blackout lifted? I watched a few of their home games on TV last season and the stands didn't look near full.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05