Cardinals QB Murray: 'Not my job' to decide when ball goes to Harrison

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Kyler said it’s the first time they played together Which is sad truth as starters all skipped the preseason out of fear of injury or stupid gamesmanship, not wanting others to see them. Fundamentally flawed coaching and philosophy.

Gannon said he don’t know cards identity, will take 4 regular season games to identify his own team, nfcw may be mostly determined by then. He is not smarter then successful coaches in history , preseason is not only for picking the back half of a roster- it’s to prepare the team for the first game That is more important then the last most the time.

This is the way to start a season so the last game is meaningless because team has no chance at the playoffs.

With that said they played well enough to win against a top team. What they was mussing should have Ben uncovered, discovered and discarded in the damn -preseason.
They just blew out a division opponent in the 2nd week of the season. They lost week 1 in a close game on the road against a top tier opponent. Not sure exactly what you are complaining about here.

You honestly believe you are going to learn anything useful in preseason games? They are glorified scrimmages where the only benefit is some extra reps, but at the cost of injuries in meaningless games. It's not like he said the team would suck for 4 games, just that it may take that long to get everything running optimally and it sure looked pretty optimal today and at times last week as well.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
They just blew out a division opponent in the 2nd week of the season. They lost week 1 in a close game on the road against a top tier opponent. Not sure exactly what you are complaining about here.

You honestly believe you are going to learn anything useful in preseason games? They are glorified scrimmages where the only benefit is some extra reps, but at the cost of injuries in meaningless games. It's not like he said the team would suck for 4 games, just that it may take that long to get everything running optimally and it sure looked pretty optimal today and at times last week as well.
Respect your opinion, I’m complaining that I think ( my opinion) the difference in the first game of the season was that cards did not have any game time together, ( as Kyler said honestly)
I think we could be 2-0 - and I’ll g0 -n to say that after the great start , chemistry was a still problem on the incompletions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser