Cardinals signed Adrian Wilson to extension!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why you're being a jerk about this. Is there something that I did to you? :shrug:

I'm just rousing you bro... You take a shot whenever you can. It's all in good fun my friend :)

Truly!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Per K9 its all a ruse. Might want to hold off on the jersey till as he said the real detail come out. ;-)

:giggle:

Oh stop picking on K9. :D

You never know, he might be right.....

Plus you know by now, tho I respect many on the board like K9, I make my own opinions and pig-headedly stick too them.

I buy into what ADub is saying. If people think I am naive for it then fine, don't care.

I buy into it because if you follow and pay attention to Adrian Wilson there is no doubt to the validity and truthfull-ness of what he says. He speaks from the heart and speaks what he believes to be the truth. Why would he start playing the PR game at this time in his life and career?

ADub is "old school". Thank goodness he plays football because "old school" people don't handle modern normal life well, IMO. Worse thing of all I can't explain "old school" cause most people just don't understand it anymore.

But to give an idea about it. This is the only way Wilson can play football and be a professional football player. What you see from Wilson is what u get. He is not doing what he does or saying what he does to stand out or garner attention. He does it because that is the way it should be done. It is a different standard for reasons many can't fathom.

Cause I will tell you this, there are other football players out there, some on his own team that are thinking what a "chump" Wilson is. Those guys don't get it, never will, EVER.

Wilson is a different breed on many levels.

JMHO of course.

Sent from Rugbymuffin's Super Phone

Last edited:

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Awesome news. Another savvy move by the Cards and they keep a core player. I can't wait for this season to start.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05