Other Games: Week 3 2024

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

just need like 5 more points from Rice to get into the $300 and $400 range.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My god Carson Steele is killing me in Fantasy already has 16 points against me.

Losing is one thing but losing when your opponent picks up JaJuan Jennings and Carson Steele Sun morning and gets 54 points, so far, between them sucks.

Throw the ball to Drake London!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get why the rest of the league doesn't do what the Chiefs and 49ers do with all the pick plays. They very rarely call it as long as the pick isn't blatant they just let it go.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say Mahommes pulls off a first ever Threepeat and wins his 4th title this season… does that automatically vault him to #2 all time on the best QB ever list?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Say Mahommes pulls off a first ever Threepeat and wins his 4th title this season… does that automatically vault him to #2 all time on the best QB ever list?
Vault him to #2? He’s there already.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
My god Carson Steele is killing me in Fantasy already has 16 points against me.

Losing is one thing but losing when your opponent picks up JaJuan Jennings and Carson Steele Sun morning and gets 54 points, so far, between them sucks.

Throw the ball to Drake London!
My goodness what do you get points for in you league? Steele only had 7.7 on FanDuel.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad in the redzone there from Cousins. the 3rd down play he throws to Pitts who's covered, London broke completely free underneath a walkin TD. The next play he throws to London who's covered.

But I don't get why they ran the 2 plays it was like they were thinking they wanted to run clock so after they scored the TD Mahomes got less time, but you gotta actually score the TD.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So they went for it on 4th down the last drive didn't get it, if they kick the FG they don't have to go for it on 4th down THIS time either and they're ahead.

Hindsight of course but I was wondering why they didn't kick the FG

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
So they went for it on 4th down the last drive didn't get it, if they kick the FG they don't have to go for it on 4th down THIS time either and they're ahead.

Hindsight of course but I was wondering why they didn't kick the FG
It's the new NFL thing I guess. It's all or nothing. Can't just chip away at the lead anymore. I just don't get it.