Cardinals to play 49ers in Mexico, Oct. 2nd 2005

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Per Dictionary.com Translator:

The author of this note says that she is imminent the announcement from a game between Cardinals and 49ers in Mexico, and she goes to him to Arizona

Boldin and the Cards could see 49ers in Mexico (AP)

Por IVÁN PIRRÓN

Already was just. It already touched to us. And not by the idle, useless question that every year a Mexican journalist does during the week of the Super Bowl: "when a game of regular season will have Mexico". Who really deserve it are the thousands, perhaps million fans whom the NFL in this country has. They are great connoisseurs of the american football and I believe that that has been clear to the league whenever it brings a American Bowl to the Aztec, Monterrey or Guadalajara. Outside the United States, Mexico is the ideal market for the NFL. That it pardons Canada to me. Mexico is the option. For that reason I celebrate so much the imminent party of regular campaign between Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers, the 2 of October in Sunday at night. And surely we will see a good party. I am guaranteed them. Frente.a.frente will be both equipment that will fight the title of the Division the West of the NFC in the future. The Cardinals de Dennis Green and 49ers of Mike Nolan are two tax exemptions that bet to him to the young talent, as sometimes made with as much success Dallas Cowboys. Nevertheless, Green is coach more experimented, than usually it removes aces under the sleeve when it is to recruit novic

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
From freetranslation.com

To few yards of the Aztec

The author of this note says that turns out to be imminent the announcement of a play between Cardinals and 49ers in Mexico, and goes to Arizona

Boldin and the Cards would be able to see the 49ers in Mexico (AP) By IVÁN PIRRÓN Already was just. Already it touched us. And not by the idle, useless question that every year does a Mexican journalist during the week of the Super Bowl: "¿when will have Mexico a play of regular season?" Who really they deserve are him the thousands, perhaps millions of fans that has the NFL in this country. They are large experts of the American soccer and I believe that that has remained clearly the league each time that brings an American Bowl al Aztec, Monterrey or Guadalajara.

Was U.S., Mexico is the ideal market for the NFL. That Canada forgive me. Mexico is the option.

Because of it I celebrate so much the imminent party of regular campaign between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, October 2 in Sunday at night.

And surely we will see a good party. I am guaranteed them. Set against front they will be the two teams that will fight the title of the Western Division of the NFC in the future.

The Cardinals of Dennis Green and the 49ers of Mike Nolan are two franchises that wager him al young talent, as some time they did it with so much success you Mow them Cowboys. Nevertheless, Green is a coach more experienced, that is used to removing aces under the sleeve when is a matter of recruiting novices in the Draft and, although few are recognized him, is an extraordinary offensive strategist.

Green will know to remove him a year or two of provecho to Kurt Warner, designing him a system of pass quickly with his explosive receivers: Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald.

If the Cardinals are capable of achieving the change by Shaun Alexander or Edgerrin James, these birds will be very competitive in 2005.

The 49ers barely they initiate the phase of reconstruction. The arrival of Nolan is the best than has passed in years, therefore will inject energy since the banking to this team, that possesses the first global selection of the Draft of April.

Al contrary of Green, Nolan will begin the "revolution" in San Francisco from the defensive one. Nolan is an expert in the matter: has been coordinator of Giants, Jets, Redskins and recently of the Baltimore Ravens. The defense of the 49ers more will be disciplined and aggressive, giving him opportunities to San Francisco of gaining some play closed.

Nevertheless, to the Niners causes lacks them offensive talent, especially in the positions of receiver and running, that I believe is what should seek in the Draft. San Francisco needs a man that trap the ball, break a pair of tacleadas and escape itself 60 yards al touchdown.

Translation: the process will delay a year or two more than in the case of Arizona.

The hour to do comes then my pick of the worst secret avoided the NFL: the Cardinals will defeat 'at home' (Colossus of Holy Úrsula) to the 49ers. The scoreboard? Good, they be not thus, leave me to think it a few months. Certainly, the official calendar of the NFL will be announced in April, but the play in Mexico perhaps they do it official the next week in New York.

October 2 will remain shown that the Aztec does not only go crazy with an America NANNY GOAT.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Si los Cardinals son capaces de lograr el cambio por Shaun Alexander o Edgerrin James, estos pájaros serán muy competitivos en 2005. Why would they even mention this?

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
Per Dictionary.com Translator:

The author of this note says that she is imminent the announcement from a game between Cardinals and 49ers in Mexico, and she goes to him to Arizona

Boldin and the Cards could see 49ers in Mexico (AP)

Por IVÁN PIRRÓN

Already was just. It already touched to us. And not by the idle, useless question that every year a Mexican journalist does during the week of the Super Bowl: "when a game of regular season will have Mexico". Who really deserve it are the thousands, perhaps million fans whom the NFL in this country has. They are great connoisseurs of the american football and I believe that that has been clear to the league whenever it brings a American Bowl to the Aztec, Monterrey or Guadalajara. Outside the United States, Mexico is the ideal market for the NFL. That it pardons Canada to me. Mexico is the option. For that reason I celebrate so much the imminent party of regular campaign between Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers, the 2 of October in Sunday at night. And surely we will see a good party. I am guaranteed them. Frente.a.frente will be both equipment that will fight the title of the Division the West of the NFC in the future. The Cardinals de Dennis Green and 49ers of Mike Nolan are two tax exemptions that bet to him to the young talent, as sometimes made with as much success Dallas Cowboys. Nevertheless, Green is coach more experimented, than usually it removes aces under the sleeve when it is to recruit novic

Wow! Arthurracoon, you are thr greatest. :wave:

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Did the El Paso pre-season game fall through and now are they moving a regular season game to Mexico??

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Does this come out of OUR season ticket package??
That's not fair. My brother has a girlfriend he always brings to the 9ers game.....I wanna gloat in her face when we beat them by 4 TDs next year. =(

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
So from reading those goofy translations, I'm assuming that it's not confirmed, just an editorial? I'd be quite heated if we missed a regular season game.

We'd at least have to make it up with 2 postseason home games. :D

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Does this come out of OUR season ticket package??
That's not fair.

probably... remember we have the worst attendance in the league by far. If the NFL is going to move anyone's regular season games, it's us. Sucks, but it's true.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This has been rumored for some time now, I believe this rumor because we have not gotten out season ticket renewals yet and word is that this game will be one of our home games. Thus the season ticket prices will only be for 7 regular season home games. I agree I would much rather lose a pre-season game and not have to pay for that, but I guess a national tv game is a national tv game. The Bidwill's should have played hardball, say we would only do it if we get a Monday night game as well.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
vince56 said:
probably... remember we have the worst attendance in the league by far. If the NFL is going to move anyone's regular season games, it's us. Sucks, but it's true.

Man, I would be shocked and outraged if it was a regular-season game.

A-Bomb

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If I wasn't addicted to Cardinal football, then I would just not renew when the package comes. 7 home games.....that blows. Give us one of the Post Season games for free then!!

Diggity

Registered
Reaction score
Well look at it this way, It will probably be on National Television

(in Mexico)

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllll!

G O A L! G O A L! G O A L! G O A L!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is probaby part of some secret deal on immigration coming down from the Feds and the Federales. Now our compadres south of the border don't have to violate the law to see the Cardinals play live.

Viva los Cardinals! Viva la Bidwill! (Geez, they can't spell it down there either!)

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
If the NFL takes away one of our home games against a division rival, I may consider not buying Season tickets anymore. The NFL can try to justify it as punishment for poor attendance, but what they are doing is making the worst road team in the NFL play an extra road game against a division rival. The poor attendance is result of constant losing. The NFL would be subtracting from the one positive thing this fledgling team has, which is a decent home record. They'd be doing their utmost to ensure our tradition of losing continues.

I pride myself on sticking with this team through hard times, but if the NFL gives us an extra road game next year, they are just relying on the Cards small season ticket holder base to be ultimate suckers, that can be taken for granted. I don't think I can make that kind of financial investment, when the league is setting us up to lose. Loyalty is one thing but there is a line, where that support becomes gullibility, stupidity. We're being taken across the line.

Last edited:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really agree with RedViper on this one. What a slap in all the season ticket holder's faces!!
For all I care they can move both of the preseason games.....I usually give them away anyways.
But don't give away a possibly critical division game!!

Hope to God that this is just a rumor!!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
RedViper said:
If the NFL takes away one of our home games against a division rival, I may consider not buying Season tickets anymore.

Dude...We are undefeated in Mexico! Viva Mexico! :cool:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So from reading those goofy translations, I'm assuming that it's not confirmed
Yup. Here we go again (Yawn).

Djaughe

Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
The least they could do is hold the thing in Mazatlan or Cabo. I've heard Monterrey and Mexico City are both dumps.

Mexico City has some serious environmental problems. Besides the raw sewage that run in the streets...the daily air quality has been determined to be equivalent to smoking 2 packs of cigarettes! :eek: