Cardinals vs. Titans (2012) Preseason Game Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like watching football not interviews during the game. They are trying to make it a kinder gentler game with all the touchy feel stuff. The announcers are not more important than the game.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like watching football not interviews during the game. They are trying to make it a kinder gentler game with all the touchy feel stuff. The announcers are not more important than the game.

Yup. I wish I could blame this just on the Evil Sports Programming Network but it's happening on all the networks. This sideline crap is a waste of time, especially when it's not something like an injury update.

Steve

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Preseason records mean....................................................................

Absolutely nothing!!!!!!!

Say it again!

HUh!

Didn't say they did... if we are going to look like total crap with the players that count, it at least helps a little when the 4th stringers can pull it out for us!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Didn't say they did... if we are going to look like total crap with the players that count, it at least helps a little when the 4th stringers can pull it out for us!

Edwin Starr reference, I guess you didn't get it.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's preseason for ESPN's graphics department, too

Before we move on to this week's game, just wanted to post this screen capture from the Titans game. What's wrong with THIS picture?! :D

Attachments

• Titans Ryan Mallett.jpg
    Titans Ryan Mallett.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05