Cardinals vs. Titans (2012) Preseason Game Thread

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
hopefully this is just some pre-season vanilla offense going on, because it looks junior highish.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Why don't they throw it a 1000 more freakin times- stupid idiots -
Tell me more about Passing game domination!
:mulli::mulli::mulli:

This game don't mean jack in the standings dude! This team has to find out what it has in the passing game, the QB & the OTs

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This OL is embarrassing. The whole front office and coaching staff should be ashamed that they have yet to build even an average NFL OL.

Cut Grimm some slack. Springsteen is touring. A man's got to have his priorities.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I realize the OL is moldy swiss cheese but that's 2 throws now where Skelton's head never moved, stared down the primary guy the whole way. First one he threw for a pick, 2nd one he at least realized the guy wasn't open and checked down to the TE who was running in the exact area he was looking downfield.

Gotta look someone off John they're just watching your eyes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could actually hear Mariani yelling after that tackle so at least you know he was conscious but doesn't look good with the stretcher thing out there.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
schedule is harder this year, this could be a 4-5 win football team. i don't know what to think, but i guess the more we suck the more i can start getting excited about drafting matt barkley. i don't care if the cardinals have to give up a kings ransom like the skins did to move up and get barkley, get it done.

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
You could actually hear Mariani yelling after that tackle so at least you know he was conscious but doesn't look good with the stretcher thing out there.

With happened to him. That looked completely harmless.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
schedule is harder this year, this could be a 4-5 win football team. i don't know what to think, but i guess the more we suck the more i can start getting excited about drafting matt barkley. i don't care if the cardinals have to give up a kings ransom like the skins did to move up and get barkley, get it done.

They went 8-8 last year, 4 of those wins came at the expense of PPs punt returns for touchdowns. If not for PP they would have went 4-12. This years schedule is much, much harder and the team looks to be in worse shape than last years. This is setting up to be one of the ugliest years for the Cardinals in recent memory rivaling the 2003 season. Good thing they play the Pats in week 2, get that one out of the way early. That could be a beat down for the ages.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05