Cardinals vs. Titans (2012) Preseason Game Thread

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh, how do you miss that and then throw a pass like that? Just when I thought he wasn't doing too bad, he throws the worst pass I've seen in a long time.

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
Give it up you have no idea what you're talking about.
He got hit from the blindside as he was setting up.

That weak throw to colledge on Kolb, the sack, on Young

He was looking DIRECTLY AT THE LBER/SAFETY that faked the blitz. Hit rewind hotshot.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's move on to Lindley. I still prefer Skelton over Kolb.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even my mom just said: I don't get it. Why did he run and then throw to four players on the other team?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Are our coaches that stupid not to know we have to establish and continue to run the ball before we have any chance to pass. We are going to get all our QBs hurt this year. Can you spell: C O N C U S S U N E

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was looking DIRECTLY AT THE LBER/SAFETY that faked the blitz. Hit rewind hotshot.

YOu said he audibled to the wrong play, you have NO way of knowing that. The play he audibled to did not call for Young to get beat like a drum and get his QB sacked.

Hotshot what are you in junior high?

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have been waiting for some d bag to say that. Thanks for being that d bag.

Yes, DJ Young was beat like a drum. I knowhe's terrible, I mentioned it earlier.

Still doesn't change the fact the Kolb made a bad audible. It didn't help the play if he thought blitz and audibled incorrectly.

It's not madden, it's common sense.

The point is YOU don't know what HE was supposed to audible to. YOU are not a coach or a PLAYER, so YOU saying he should have done this or that is irrelevant and ignorant.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Even my mom just said: I don't get it. Why did he run and then throw to four players on the other team?

Yea that was ridiculous. All four of those titans should get a .25 on the stat sheet for INT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Are our coaches that stupid not to know we have to establish and continue to run the ball before we have any chance to pass. We are going to get all our QBs hurt this year. Can you spell: C O N C U S S U N E
Was that done deliberately for comedic effect?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05