Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Damnit, Kurt.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
well I thought we'd finish 8-8 going in to this game..that is now revised to 7-9.

How absolutely heartbreaking.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Say all you want about Rackers...this loss is completely on Warner! Three more int's that all led to SF points. The Cards can't continue to come from behind and make up for Warner's mistakes week after week. IMO Rattay should play more than just on goal line situations.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there still anyone who doesn't think this isn't the same old cursed Cardinals? Though this bunch is finding more imaginative ways than ever to blow football games.

They have to be the dumbest players ever assembled on one football team.

A block in the back on successive punts by the same guy!

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
I believe that the Cards should start drafting players from the Ivy League because this is the dumdest team in the NFL.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
God Wtf Whiz Shouldve Run Another Fing Play Wtf Just Give It To Edge Of Course Rackers Chokes It Hes The Biggest Loser In The World

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Let's be serious, folks: no matter what the record says this team is simply not a realistic playoff contender with Warner at QB. He throws for a ton of yards, but that "deer in headlights" move and the constant fumbles are just too much. He is what he is: an old has-been.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go around. Rackers looks like a jerk here, but WTF is wrong with the coaches? Kicking on 2nd down when the running game is moving?

Tomorrow morning we will have two new kickers, I think. But even though Rackers deserves to go, Warner, Whiz, and plenty of others can take credit for this loss too.

SightsSoundsBach13

Registered
Reaction score
I blame this loss on:
1.Neil Rackers. You blew it.

2.Clancy Pendergast. You never adjusted to Frank Gore's dump off catches.

3.Kurt Warner. It wasn't third down, throw the ball away

4.Steve Breaston. You can't take those chances with the post-season at stake.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hate life I can't move right now my whole body is just numb how the hell do we lose to the 49ers so this fing year we let testerverda and dilfer fing beat us god

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I blame this loss on:
1.Neil Rackers. You blew it.

2.Clancy Pendergast. You never adjusted to Frank Gore's dump off catches.

3.Kurt Warner. It wasn't third down, throw the ball away

4.Steve Breaston. You can't take those chances with the post-season at stake.

Delay of game/clock management does'nt make the list? the game was over.

NuttinButTDs

Registered
Reaction score
We are not a good team. Chicago ties the game to go into OT and Grossman leads them to a win on OT. For crying out loud, Grossman with no RB and one good receiver. The coach needs to take the blame as much as Rackers. We know what Warner can do and his propensity to fumble. Why give him the chance when Rackers could have won the game.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go around. Rackers looks like a jerk here, but WTF is wrong with the coaches? Kicking on 2nd down when the running game is moving?

Tomorrow morning we will have two new kickers, I think. But even though Rackers deserves to go, Warner, Whiz, and plenty of others can take credit for this loss too.

someone with a C on their shirt shouldn't miss that.

SightsSoundsBach13

Registered
Reaction score
I counted at least three gambles out there. Surprisingly, we didn't try to get some more yardage in the extra quarter, which would've been a safe risk.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'm not defending Rackers. He is done. But he shouldn't even have been in there with Edge ripping off 5 yards per carry. Just run the ******* ball in.

I'm with you run it until they either stop it or we end up in the endzone..Edge was having a pretty good game and he got minimal carries, especially considering it was 5 quarters of football

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
17 carries? 17 carries? For a guy who didn't get stopped for a loss all game?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well no watching espn for a entire week i'm staying far from that channel as possible same with nfl network... cause i'm sure they will show the fing replay of this game and no way in fing hell I could watch this crap again