Cards Bengals Game Thread

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
so with that BS and the Celebration call, we just spoted the Bengals 30 freaking yards!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on OFFENSE....freaking score another time!!

Reward this damn defense!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How was that excessive celebrating? Looked like the same thing that dude on San Diego did last week against the Colts.

That's a "it's bad when the Cardinals do it" flag.

I'd have taken 2 flags for that TD though. I had that sick feeling in my stomach that we ALL know too well until that happened!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still moving rolle around all over back there. Amazing...I love what Clancy is doing with Rolle right now...Carson has NO idea where he is going to be. And watch Rolle..he's faking every which way. I don't recall seeing him doing this with Rolle previously...is this something he decided to roll(e) out for Carson specifically?

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Still moving rolle around all over back there. Amazing...I love what Clancy is doing with Rolle right now...Carson has NO idea where he is going to be. And watch Rolle..he's faking every which way. I don't recall seeing him doing this with Rolle previously...is this something he decided to roll(e) out for Carson specifically?

I wonder how much it has to do with AW being out.

Could you imagine having Rolle being this effective with AW out there, also? Wow.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their punter taking lessons from Barr.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'm so pissed at FOX. All of this scoring and not one Game Break for the Cards...too much freaking Packer love.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
All right offense, lets have a long drive taking 4-7 min off and score a TD to put this game away...