Cards Bengals Game Thread

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Carson Palmer just looks bewildered out there.

:thumbup:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
whew got lucky their that sould've been a bengals first down now make them pay offense

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the very least run some clock and pin them back with a punt but another TD would be perfect.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
1 and 2 yards running is not going to cut it. The OL is not playing that well today, it seems.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do we go conservative when the no huddle was working? I dont care if it is near the end. DO WHAT WORKS! A score or a FG is more important right now then running off a ton of clock.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
This is the first game this season in which the OL has truly looked terrible. James has absolutely nowhere to run.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the very least run some clock and pin them back with a punt but another TD would be perfect.

Even a FG would make it really tough for Cincy.

They will bring the house on this 3rd down play, I believe. Time to go over the top.

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
have the Cards run to the right today? Is someone on the rightr side hurt or is it because of Warner's bad arm?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the first game this season in which the OL has truly looked terrible. James has absolutely nowhere to run.

No, they were this bad against Tampa too. To me, it looks like it's the middle of the line having a bad day.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Why do we go conservative when the no huddle was working? I dont care if it is near the end. DO WHAT WORKS! A score or a FG is more important right now then running off a ton of clock.

I'm with you, man. This reminds me of that Monday Nightmare game against the Bears last year.....our only play call appears to be "run up the middle". Can't be so damn obvious.