Cards Bengals Game Thread

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
This coaching staff has no imagination....there scripted plays for the start of games is pathetic...and per usual...the disciplne sucks. Unless you consider a TE in motion to set up a run imagination. Come on use the weapons you have on this offense...YOUR KILLING ME WHIS!!!

Another game with no 1st quarter points from the offense....coaches get your act together on play calling....go no huddle or at least look to use the weapons you have. Pathetic

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
Let em catch it, hurt em and you'll be surprised how the drops start. It is the way you defend very good offenses.
nope thats the wrong way of doing it...deflect the ball first THEN nail the guy who was being thrown the ball...won't give up yards that way

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
Another game with no 1st quarter points from the offense....coaches get your act together on play calling....go no huddle or at least look to use the weapons you have. Pathetic
umm we've only had the ball 2 times this quarter...and we missed a long field goal on one of them..get over yourself and watch the f
n game

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
He had his hands on him, but the elbow never locked and hall didn't move like he was. I think he was feeling the DB out, but I don't think he pushed.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz got away with a pushoff there, I think.
Sure did.

I thought the playcall was a little surprising. But, I don't think Whis has a tremendous amount of confidence in the oline now. They have definitely regressed since the Pittsburgh game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WARNER TO BOLDIN, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band: