Cards Browns Game Thread

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Lucky break. Winslow was clearly pushed out.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky break. Winslow was clearly pushed out.

Should have been called a TD catch by way of force out originally but that makes up for the 2 BS calls earlier. Gotta love what is and isn't reviewable sometimes.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
They couldn't have legally made that "force out call". Only way is if it is called on the field so they had no case there.

i know its not reviewable, just saying they got lucky the ref didnt call it a force out right after it happened.

but i guess it evens out the bs call on edwards being down earlier in the game.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
he's nowhere near being in....but here comes the screwjob.

I don't see how it's a screw job when Winslow was CLEARLY pushed out of bounds. If anything, the Browns were screwed. Cardinals got away with this one. But hey, it was definitely a tough call.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I refuse to get excited this time. Same as our last two wins. Defense ggot a boat load of turnovers. Offense was bad at best. A million penalties because whizencrapper cant coach a player out of a wet paper bag.

Im not falling for it. Glad they won but it doesnt mean squat until we have coaching. Someone explain how the special teams coach has a job or how Whix still made our FG unit rush out because he is too dumb to make up his mind.

Dont mean to be a kill joy, Ive been through this enough. I have leaned.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I don't see how it's a screw job when Winslow was CLEARLY pushed out of bounds. If anything, the Browns were screwed. Cardinals got away with this one. But hey, it was definitely a tough call.
What about the two other completely BS calls that we were robbed off?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is that now, Cards have had 10 out of 12 games decided by 8 points or less? 5-5 in those games.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I honestly cannot figure out this team. Lose to the 9ers and then beat a 7 win CLE team? Good god. :shock:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meaningful football in December is so much fun (and stressful).

Cards football is ALWAYS stressful, regardless of the month, lol. Of course, there are bigger implications this year, at least right now.