Cards Browns Game Thread

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see how it's a screw job when Winslow was CLEARLY pushed out of bounds. If anything, the Browns were screwed. Cardinals got away with this one. But hey, it was definitely a tough call.

The rule clearly states that unless it is ruled a force-out on the field you can't review it. The refs had no reason to review that play because in their judgement (crappy as it is and their other absolute BS calls on reviews beforehand) it was not a force-out. They were looking for a way to give him that but they couldn't.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I refuse to get excited this time. Same as our last two wins. Defense ggot a boat load of turnovers. Offense was bad at best. A million penalties because whizencrapper cant coach a player out of a wet paper bag.

Im not falling for it. Glad they won but it doesnt mean squat until we have coaching. Someone explain how the special teams coach has a job or how Whix still made our FG unit rush out because he is too dumb to make up his mind.

Dont mean to be a kill joy, Ive been through this enough. I have leaned.

We are 6-6, in a coaches first year...

If our kicker could make even one kick we would be 7-5.

This has been with signicant injuries to QB, WR, OL, DL, LB, CB, AND S.

You should cut him some slack.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure it was a "clear forceout". Winslow had a ton of momentum and landed well out of bounds with the hit. The ref who was watching the play likely ruled that he would have went out of bounds anyway.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I refuse to get excited this time. Same as our last two wins. Defense ggot a boat load of turnovers. Offense was bad at best. A million penalties because whizencrapper cant coach a player out of a wet paper bag.

yup

although, I still am excited

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Whenever Edge gets 100 yards we're undefeated. We REALLY need to push for that more often.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last week we threw the ball waaaaay too much. If Edge is averaging 4 yards a carry we need to be running.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Swd1974...I couldn't disagree with you more. We played without the fourth highest wide receiver in yardage today. We also played without our offensive leader and former pro bowler at the other wide receiver position. We were forced to run the ball to close out the game and we practically scored. We overcame 2 rediculous calls that were blatantly wrong. We showed our humility by not giving in and giving the announcers another team to bag on for kicking to a top kick returner and paying for it. We limited the 7-4 Cleveland Browns to 21 points without out pro bowl safety and starting cornerback that went on the IR this week.

Sometimes you have to play with the cards that you were dealt and that is what this coaching staff did today. They knew that we couldn't afford to make a mistake on special teams and we didn't. They knew that we had to run the ball if we got a lead and we did. They knew that we couldn't afford turnovers and we had only one which was a bogus call. They knew that if we played this way and 1 or 2 big plays were made we could win...and we did. Swd, with all do respect...shut up.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was watching the game at a friends house so was unable to post during the game but man that last second play by the browns nearly gave me heartattack I swear if that call would've went the other way their would've been a ton of cursing going on lol. But great to see the cardinals come out of this one with a win James played a great game , so did the defense early in the game to shut down the browns at the begining game, and Warner did pretty good also. Great win to stay alive in the playoff race looking forward to next week man this team is bad for the heart though :). GO CARDS