Cards/Giants official game thread! 30 minutes to go!

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
Odd overtime game today...3 overtime games and all of them were 17-17 going into OT. Titans lost to the Bears by a safety in OT. David Garrard threw a game winning TD pass for the Jags in OT and Ravens had a game winning field goal in OT

Tashunca

Registered
Reaction score
The New York radio announcers are saying McCown is just looking at the ONE receiver he's going to throw to. "Makes it easy for the defenders"!

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
Tashunca said:
The New York radio announcers are saying McCown is just looking at the ONE receiver he's going to throw to. "Makes it easy for the defenders"!
in that case put em all next to each other so the defenders dont know who he is looking at! :)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Our defense looks like caca-poo poo.

I have to record the rest of the game, now. I have a night of degree performances to watch. Here's to the shows being better than the crap I'm watching now.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're going to find out what McCown has today, because we're going to have to throw it all over the place to stay in the game the way the D is playing.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the worst our D has looked this year...what's going on here?! We can't stop the run at at all! They just go for 13 yds a clip...

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
The Giants are making it look EASY. Let's hope this will be a mirror of their game vs the Bears last week, or it will be a long afternoon. Actually this game is going by fast with the clock running as much as it is.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
This is making me sick. The Giant O line is NOT that good and we are getting rag dolled by them. Two 80 yard drives. Dont get to watch the Cards on TV very much at all out here in NY and Im thinking that may be good thing.

Tashunca

Registered
Reaction score
The New York announcers are saying McCown is just looking at the receiver he's going to throw to. "He makes his decision EARLY!".