Cards/Giants official game thread! 30 minutes to go!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tashunca said:
The New York announcers are saying McCown is just looking at the receiver he's going to throw to. "He makes his decision EARLY!".
Yeah, I feel like I've heard that somewhere before...

The New York radio announcers are saying McCown is just looking at the ONE receiver he's going to throw to. "Makes it easy for the defenders"!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McCown sure isn't getting any help from his receivers. Lotta big drops so far.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
I dont understand some of this play calling!! What was that delayed hand off? Lost 4 yards on that!

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Thank you Emmitt! Now we need to make adjustments at the half- wait, they are reviewing it.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Geez Smith always seems to get to the endzone! I say we keep him just for that! McCown is throwing deep but he doesn't look that accurate...especially compared to Walter last night...

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice drive by Josh! Man does he lead the league in hits to the head and late hits?

This is by far the only game that ever showed me he deserved to be in the NFL.

Keep it up!!!!

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Nice drive by Josh! Man does he lead the league in hits to the head and late hits?

This is by far the only game that ever showed me he deserved to be in the NFL.

Keep it up!!!!

He's really not hitting deep though and he basically threw it out of bounds on that one..wish he was a little more accurate on the deep ball...

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
He's really not hitting deep though and he basically threw it out of bounds on that one..wish he was a little more accurate on the deep ball...
I like that he's looking for the single coverage, though. I hope he keeps chucking 'em deep to 81 and 11 when they're 1 on 1.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:

Agreed! That ball was prob not catchable. He needs to connect on some of those long balls and that will really get their D reeling.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
NYCARDS said:
Agreed! That ball was prob not catchable. He needs to connect on some of those long balls and that will really get their D reeling.
As I mentioned Walter looked a lot more accurate than him last night...

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I like that he's looking for the single coverage, though. I hope he keeps chucking 'em deep to 81 and 11 when they're 1 on 1.

Bingo this is his first game I see him throwing longer and not into triple coverage. Seems they are focusing on the fact we have millions at WR and that we should win 1 on 1. :thumbup:

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Our defense has to stop this drive! We need to start this half off with the defense banging. :hulk:

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think our receivers look great..just wish they could catch the better a little bit more :) but they are getting open

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oran said:
Our defense has to stop this drive! We need to start this half off with the defense banging. :hulk:

Starting with a 3 and out would be huge. Can it happen? We cant even stack the left against Tiki and keep him from getting less than 8 yards a pop. :mad:

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I am getting sick of the draw plays. Not fooling anyone for sure. but at least we are in it. Hopefully the D can turn things around!