Cards/Green slapped in the face.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Wait, I think I was at that game. Didn't Anderson start that game, score like 2 TDs and run for 125 yards in the first quarter before he tore up his knee for the last time?
Na, he didn't do jack before he got hurt. But he might as well have.
Maurice Smith tore us up with a 79 yard TD reception and 80 yards rushing and another TD.
And KVB was the only one playing defense with 8 tackles and a sack.

http://scores.nfl.com/scores/2001/week3/gamecenter/[email protected]

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
I can't make you not be an idiot. To me, winning one game against a team that was stupid and losing another (both at home, where you're supposed to win), just not as badly as you expected hardly suggests damning evidence to me. To me, "sneaking up on a team" is where you end up totally punking another team (1) by a ton of points, and (2) where you're supposed to lose big.

Cincy snuck up on KC last season. That's about it.

Personally, I like how you contradicted yourself by saying "Cincy snuck up on KC last season," when you said two posts prior that "the NFL is too small and too good for one team to 'sneak up' on another." And trust me, the Cards are never supposed to be within 15 points, let alone win, against the post-1998 Rams the week after we lose to the Cleveland Browns by 38 points, even if we are at home.

Your definition of "sneaking up on a team" is pretty flawed as well. Princeton lost to Georgetown but they sure did "sneak up" on them. But since there's probably no definition for the word, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

PS- Name calling is for kids. Posting immature pictures as a form of gloating is where it's at.