Cards Hawks 2012 Game 1 Thread

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If I'm Wiz, Bones to the bench & Kolb is in.
Not me. He does that and neither QB will trust him and will always be looking over their shoulder. You can't shield these men, they gotta roll with the punches.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
If we had a running game and a Wr that got seperation Bones wouldn't look so inept...make no mistake he is inept...We have no back up just a money pit on the sideline. Great job Front office.........

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
People really want Kolb in? That's too funny. Against this pass rush he'll be even worse.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why put Kolb in? This is what Skelton has done well so far as an NFL player, drives in the 4th quarter.

He's the Qb he's gotta do it

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I'm Wiz, Bones to the bench & Kolb is in.

I think if there was a kingdom of bad ideas, this one would be the emperor. It's better to lose this game than to destroy Skelton, especially for a guy who will almost surely play even worse.

Steve

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not me. He does that and neither QB will trust him and will always be looking over their shoulder. You can't shield these men, they gotta roll with the punches.
Nobody should trust the coach if they can't getta first down in over a quarter of football.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Whiz just needs to tell Skelton to have fun out there and we will win.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Tough! I just feel Kolb is sooo much more accurate. IMO both still aren't the answer to winning consistently

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think if there was a kingdom of bad ideas, this one would be the emperor. It's better to lose this game than to destroy Skelton, especially for a guy who will almost surely play even worse.

Steve

Agree, but Skelton cannot play this way game in and game out.

Talks of a QB change should be deferred until Week 4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Dude..... This is when Skelton was good last year. Lets give him a shot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough! I just feel Kolb is sooo much more accurate. IMO both still aren't the answer to winning consistently

Skelton's not that inaccurate today he's just confused by the coverages. He's staring one way on every play now he clearly doesn't understand the defense so he's looking at one guy hoping he gets open, and he's the guy being doubled

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05