Cards Jets Game Thread 2008

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Ok...has anyone honestly seen a positive from this game?

Rod Hood made 2 good plays that I can think of and then there was well, umm, umm...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, and Donald, I think you should change Levi Brown's nickname from Bad Bad to Awful Awful. Another brilliant decision by the Cardinals FO.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have some bad news, Cards Campos just killed himself.

LMAO.. Good one! I think we need to cut Warner, just so we can focus on the future of this team and just to get these damn Warner jock sniffers off the board. I am officially tired of Warner supporters and Warner thinking he has reinvented himself. Ever think it was Warner on the board as Cards Campos? Or Moklerman? lol That would be funny..

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this team will never change till we change ownership or something the gods just cursed us all the day the cardinals were created.... why even pass to end the half you had to know the odds were good kurt would turn it over good god do we suck :(

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Well.... We are getting smoked today. And Kurt has accounted for -3 points in my fantasy league.

Pretty Cardinal-esque performance so far.

How will we respond in the 2nd? I was in Baltimore last year when we blew up..... Let's see what happens.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I keep hoping to wake up and the game has not started...This gets me in such a bad mood I don't even want to watch any football today....Good games on late too...Depressing...

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I'm still stunned at how bad this team is. I open up to reply to the thread and just stare at a blank page in disbelief.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the bright side, at least I dont have a Cardinals tattoo.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hank Kuhlmann just said Levi Brown shouldn't even be on the field anymore the way he played in the first half.

He said I'm not excusing Warner's play but they're going by Levi like he's not even there.

He thinks Matt will play. Moore suggested if they can't protect Kurt they may go to Matt for that alone.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Rule # 4 on my list is getting a work out today.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice story. The amputees leg is now worthless.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
I have been a Cardinals fan for nearly 50 years. I have either seen or heard them play just about every game in that span. I have never and I repeat never seen a worse game than today. It is almost impossible to discribe how awful this is. Warner is done. He has single handedly tore the guts out of these guys. They've obviously quit on themselves and the Coach today. I'd like to say "let's just get this over with and move on the next sunday" but that won't do it. This is a deal breaker. 3-13 is just as likely as a rebound. Who knows anymore what these guys are made of. They are torpid. They get screwed on a face mask call so what do they do? Commit three more penalties. I can't even stand to see the look on Warner's face. I could stomach Buddy Humphries, Terry Nofsinger, Tim Van Galder and the host of other loser QB's because they tried. Warner is done. I hope he has the guts to admit it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner can not come out on the field.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I keep hoping to wake up and the game has not started...This gets me in such a bad mood I don't even want to watch any football today....Good games on late too...Depressing...

No football for a week for me. NFL Network, ESPN and its affiliates will be off limits for me.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I have been a Cardinals fan for nearly 50 years. I have either seen or heard them play just about every game in that span. I have never and I reapet never seen a worse game than today. It is almost impossible to discribe how awful this is. Warner is done. He has singled handly tore the guts out of these guys. They've obviously quit on themselves and the Coach today. I'd like to say "let's just get this over with and move on the next sunday" but that won't do it. This is a deal breaker. 3-13 is just as likely as a rebound. Who knows anymore what these guys are made of. They are torpid. They get screwed on a face mask call so what do they do? Commit three more penalties. I can't even stand to see the look on Warner's face. I could stomach Buddy Humphries, Terry Nofsinger, Tim Van Galder and the host of other loser QB's because they tried. Warner is done. I hope he has the guts to admit it.

I think the 50 some yard TD bootleg by the Chiefs QB on 4th and 1 was probably the lowest I have ever been as a Cards fan.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Due to the defense..... It's only a matter of time before the next turnover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05