Cards/Lions predictions

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The offensive line performed well against the cowturds. If Leinart will just settle down early, we can win this one. The Lions defense is decimated.

Cards 27
Lions 24

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lions 24

Cards 21

Hope i'm wrong but with no motivation from half the players I just dont see us running plus lions have a pretty solid offense with Kevin Jones and Roy Williams

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Roy Williams will have a field day against the Cards horrid defense.

Detroit 38
Cards 13

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
19-13

Lions

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Lions 21, Cardinals Π.

Why pi? First it's a tribute to what may be Denny Green's last game as coach of the Cards, and - if anyone can figure out a way to score pi, the Cardinals can.

:thumbup:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is this really the year we go all the way to the number 1 pick?

Detroit 34
Arizona 21

A shoot out coming to town. Martz offense goes to town. Green positions the team for the future.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
williams gets his wish and the lions get rediculously close to scoring 40

lions 38
cards 17

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lions 21, Cardinals Π.

Why pi? First it's a tribute to what may be Denny Green's last game as coach of the Cards, and - if anyone can figure out a way to score pi, the Cardinals can.

LOL.

I'll say;

DET 31
ARI 17

RedRamage

Reaction score
I'm calling for the Cards to win... but remember I'm a Lions fan, so really, like most of you, I'm picking against my team.

Cards 20
Lions 17

And Kitna throws an INT late in the 4th quarter as we're driving to try and score the go ahead TD.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized how fun this game will be. I hope there are Lions fans sitting close to us so I can get into a heated "My team sucks worse than yourse" debate. :thumbup:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm calling for the Cards to win... but remember I'm a Lions fan, so really, like most of you, I'm picking against my team.

Cards 20
Lions 17

And Kitna throws an INT late in the 4th quarter as we're driving to try and score the go ahead TD.

A fan of another team picks the Cards to win. Wonder if that has ever happened on here before :)

Lions 17 Cards 9 :(

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
Home game against a 2-7 team winless on the road. The best chance for a win--with the possible exception of SF--left on the Cards' schedule.

Matt Leinart has an extended flashback to his days at USC, when the guys wearing red almost always won. The defense puts in at least 80 percent of the effort we saw against the Bears. Kiss the #1 choice in the 2007 draft goodbye.

Cardinals 20
Lions 17

WC

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Lions 21, Cardinals Π.

The value of pi is 22/7...so...

Lions 22
Cards 7

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Detroit 28
Cards (-7)

The Elias Sports Bureau, for the first time in their history, takes 7 points away from the Cards final score. "They really deserved to have the points taken away," a Company spokesman stated, "so we all decided, what the hell, it's not like anyone saw the game anyway."

The Shark

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Cardinals will break 2 losing streaks with a win against the Lions on Sunday. They will put an end to their current 8 game losing streak and their 3 game losing streak to the Lions. The Cardinals do not want to run away with the #1 pick in next year's NFL draft, they want to keep it interesting.

Cardinals 27
Lions 24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals 20
Lions 17

they always win when I go to the game, especially against dog-sh*t competition... and the Cardinals will never be bad enough to go 1-15 because that would imply they were the best at losing... we all know they're not the best at anything.