Cards/Lions predictions

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Since I predicted that the Cards would beat the Cowgirls and they lost, I will predict that we lose to the Lions and hope for the best. Lions 34 Cards 10

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I never get this right so let's hope I continue my streak

Lions 24
Cards 17

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This is our best shot at a win left on our schedule.

If we don't win this win. mmm... mmm... MMMM... we stink.

Losing this one might get the "worst team of the decade" ball rolling.

Cards paste the lions like the sooner whipped the bears today.

Cards 36

Lions 10.

artp

Registered
Reaction score
If we cannot beat the Lions at home, we will probably not win another game. Sadly, I thnk Denny is a lame duck and everyone knows it. Football is a game of passion, and the Players can not have the same passion when they know they will start over with a new HC in 2007.
Cardinals 24
Lions 17
It will be about the last win of the season.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lions 17
Cards 35

There is still a little KoolAid left in the cup. I know it is contaminated, I know it will get me sick but I just got a flu shot today so I drank it up. It tasted like crap though...like a Leonard Davis-got-another-false-start-and-crapped-himself crap....but it went down way to easily.

I'll be there, yelling my ignorant ass off (am I really ignorant? I mean, I know they suck but I cheer for them anyway. More like "yelling my in deep denial" ass off, but I digress).

Anyway, a win is a win, and we don't need the first pick--if we get the first pick we will just screw up the trade potential of it, and end up selecting someone at number one who will bust harder than the Hindenburg.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Losing this one might get the "worst team of the decade" ball rolling.

Losing this game would mean I would concede victory to the 2006 team as being the worst Cardinal team I have ever watched. 2003 will be sooooo happy and Dave "One HeartMurmer" McGinnis will be vindicated. I'll still hate that team though, but good lord this team had the talent to be something average at least and found a new definition of "at least" that even Merriam Webster hadn't even thought of in their wildest dreams.

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
The Lions actually havent been that bad this year, their only blowout loss was to the Bears. They have won 2 of the last 4 including Atlanta. Their offense has improved as well. The Cardinals, on the other hand, have been lifeless since the Bear loss. I dont see why this week will be any different, but I hope Im wrong since this could well determine if they get stuck with the #1 pick, which could be hard to trade away. I'll take the Lions to win the Toilet Bowl 24-20.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards 17
Lions 13

The Cards D will be killing people today, and for a change, it won't be their fans.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 17-10, Edge will almost get 100:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05