Cards/Panthers prediction

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bad feeling on this game. Panther's defense will shut us down. Cards can't win on road without an offense.

Panthers - 33
Cards -10

I can understand Panthers winning, but with that much margin??? Ain't gonna happen unless defense decides to not board the plane for the game...

I hope to hell I am wrong and would love to eat crow.

Bump for mass confusion.
For the record, the Panthers won this game, 35-10.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
21-17 Panthers.

rayzor

Rookie
Reaction score
this time.....
birds: 17
cats: 31

warner held to less than 200 passing yards, 1 TD and giving up 3 INTs.
total offense for birds is around 300 yards.

meanwhile: jake throws for nearly 300 yards and 2 TDs with no INTs and his jersey is clean at the end of the game. williams and stewart combine for 150 yards and a score each.

Last edited:

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Jake is sacked twice in the first quarter. DRC gets his first interception. Rolle intercepts and runs in for a TD. All the shows can talk about afterwards is Dockett, Hightower, Fitz, and especially Boldin.

Cards 24 Panthers 7.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Our WR corps is out to prove they are the best in the NFL. Our QB has been out to prove, since day one, he belongs in this league and is as good as anyone.As they(the kittens) will be looking for a pass happy offense, our RB's are due for a major game(EDGE got a chip), and our D is just that-D BABY!
The road skid ends this game
Cards buy 13. No, seriously.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All the shows can talk about afterwards is Owens, Romo, and Jerry Jones.

A cynical fix, but the national media can go soak, I'll take the win and we can do the talking about the Cardinals afterward.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
NFC Game of the Week

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have been one of the NFC’s four-best teams this season, but they can’t afford to let up and have a letdown as so far, 5-2 has been good enough for only second place (by virtue of their loss to Tampa Bay) in the South. The Cardinals have one less win but are in much better position in the weak NFC West, where they already have a two-game lead over the Rams.

The Panthers haven’t been racking up the sacks or interceptions, but they’re playing solid straight-up pass defense. They also are getting timely big plays from Steve Smith in the passing game and have been able to close out teams with DeAngelo Williams and rookie Jonathan Stewart in their power running game. The Cardinals aren’t a very good road team, and Carolina should be confident at home against Kurt Warner after shutting down another prolific passer—Drew Brees—last week.

Panthers 20, Cardinals 13.

AzWins23

Reaction score
I think we are going to play ball controll offense. Something like what we did to the 49ers in week 1.

Cardinals 23
Panthers 13

rayzor

Rookie
Reaction score
kurt is sacked twice in the first quarter. charles godfrey gets his first interception. gamble intercepts and runs in for a TD. All the shows can laugh about afterwards is Dockett, Hightower, Fitz, and especially Boldin.

Cards 7 Panthers 24.

more likely to happen.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rayzor clearly your a Panther fan and thats fine, but get a clue of reality man. Jake will NOT have a clean jersey at the end of the day, unless your offensive line possesses some magical power to stop a very aggressive defense. Take a look at some stats and see how many times we hit the QB this year before you come saying JD is gonna be clean at the end of the game and tear of the cards D which has been solid except for one game this season.

pnthrfan

Reaction score
this time.....
birds: 17
cats: 31

warner held to less than 200 passing yards, 1 TD and giving up 3 INTs.
total offense for birds is around 300 yards.

meanwhile: jake throws for nearly 300 yards and 2 TDs with no INTs and his jersey is clean at the end of the game. williams and stewart combine for 150 yards and a score each.

Yea, this sounds about right, and Peppers gets 2 sacks, and our D scores on an INT because Kurt runs for his life the whole game. Panthers 31 Birds 10

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
until we win on the road on the east coast and against a good team, I'll assume it's a loss and a big one.

Panthers 31
Cardinals 20

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I don't know, there's just some sort of cosmic synergy between the Panthers uniforms, Brian Bosworth, and our new pet, rayzor.

Panthers 101
Cardinals 3

Jake throws for 12 td's, Carolina's secondary intercepts Warner 52 times, and Williams/Stewart rush for a combined 784 yards. And... they look just totally awesome doing it. I mean totally bitchin' awesome.

Afterward, we can sit around the campfire and learn all about Jonathan Stewart and how scoring more points than the other team inevitably led to to the big win.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards/Panthers 2008

Cards: 26
Panthers: 23

OT, baby!

There is at least one very painful quarter to watch from the Cards, but it's not the 4th.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cards fans suck on the road too! Cards 28 - 21 Panthers, freakin get behind your team people your attitude needs to change on the road if you expect the teams to as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05