Cards Raiders Game Thread

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
I walked out the bar completely disgusted. I was the only Cardinals fan in there and they don't even make fun of me they just make sounds of pity.

Yeah, I noticed that my friends (Colts fans and Bears fans, mostly) just sort of pity me at this point. They didn't have the heart to make fun of me on Monday night, and they won't do it today.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, get off it, inept football is tiring! You think it's easy being bad?

Sheesh.

I tell my wife the Cards are going to accidently blow it and win another game. No team can be this consistently bad. The odds are going to catch up with them.

:eek:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that my friends (Colts fans and Bears fans, mostly) just sort of pity me at this point. They didn't have the heart to make fun of me on Monday night, and they won't do it today.

Yes, that's when you know your team has hit rock bottom.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I tell my wife the Cards are going to accidently blow it and win another game. No team can be this consistently bad. The odds are going to catch up with them.

:eek:

We are the Patriots of losing, we just somehow find a way.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe we'll get some good news and find out DG has been given a contract extension. :hammer:

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
The really big bears fan at work who ribbed me all week before MNF made an effort to completely avoid me all last week.

How do you rip on Cardsfan? You can bust'em. They're made of stone when it comes to this kind of stuff. There's going to be 10 or so posts of people saying they can't take it anymore, but they'll all be watching next week.

If we ever win 10+ in a season, I don't know what we'll all do. Mental breakdown or something. Its a good thing that probably won't happen anytime in the next 20 years.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The really big bears fan at work who ribbed me all week before MNF made an effort to completely avoid me all last week.

How do you rip on Cardsfan? You can bust'em. They're made of stone when it comes to this kind of stuff. There's going to be 10 or so posts of people saying they can't take it anymore, but they'll all be watching next week.

If we ever win 10+ in a season, I don't know what we'll all do. Mental breakdown or something. Its a good thing that probably won't happen anytime in the next 20 years.

If we get to 9 wins I'm betting on Armegedon comming that week, it's just the way it is.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
37 years following this team and this might be the next worst lost ever. Only losing to the Eagles and McNabb with a broken ankle was worse

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
37 years following this team and this might be the next worst lost ever. Only losing to the Eagles and McNabb with a broken ankle was worse

Come on, this is a typical week in, week out Card game. I would say its almost McGinness type era loss, but the Defense never stopped working.

Last week was bad, this week is just like any other season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05