Cards Raiders Game Thread

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wooo I had forgotten about that one. Losing to the 9ers and Garcia hurt real bad on that MNF game too.

I'll never forget how much crap I got from my friends when the Cards gave the Jets their only win one year. Horrible.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
take a good look at Green ... he will be fired tonight
Agreed! Typical Bidwill fashion.
Not that I don't think that Green deserves to be fired, I'm just saying the Bidwills will pick another "winner"...and in 3 years we'll be going through all this again. The Bidwills KNOW what their doing right? :sarcasm:

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Not that I don't think that Green deserves to be fired, I'm just saying the Bidwills will pick another "winner"...and in 3 years we'll be going through all this again. The Bidwills KNOW what their doing right? :sarcasm:
\

Dude if Clancy gets the job we are sooo going to the super bowl! If you don't agree then you are a fool.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking. Maybe we're all dead and this is... hell.

I've got to quit watching this team. I'm starting to hallucinate. The Cards need to put a label on the back of their uniform... Watching this team can be bad for your health.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I say put the Patriots coaching staff up on a wall and throw a dart blindfolded and offer that guy the HC.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
\

Dude if Clancy gets the job we are sooo going to the super bowl! If you don't agree then you are a fool.
Yeah I really like how our db's give a 10 yard cushion don't you? :rolleyes:
Also...I think we have one of the best pass rushing 4 linemen in the history of the game. :rolleyes:
Maybe we can give away more 3rd and longs to break the all-time NFL record. Or have we already broken it? :rolleyes:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I say put the Patriots coaching staff up on a wall and throw a dart blindfolded and offer that guy the HC.

We'd end up getting the one "Special" guy that everyone kept on as a pet because no one else would give him a job, the guy that folds towels, That's the guy we'd get.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking. Reading this board is more fun than watching the Cardinals play. At least the posts on this board are entertaining.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Cardinals hit rock bottom in week 2, at this point they have started to dig

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05