Cards Rams Game Thread

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I traded for Warner (Derrick Mason & Carnell Williams traded for Kurt Warner & Deion Branch) so I could start him this week. I picked up the AZ Def as a FA so I could start them. I expect a BIG game from the Cards this week. The Cards are either gonna make me or break me....

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Divide Et Impera said:
I traded for Warner (Derrick Mason & Carnell Williams traded for Kurt Warner & Deion Branch) so I could start him this week. I picked up the AZ Def as a FA so I could start them. I expect a BIG game from the Cards this week. The Cards are either gonna make me or break me....

I've got Warner, James and Johnson as my receiver......same, same.......

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Let's get the dropsies out of the way now, guys!

Did you guys see that GREAT pass blocking that drive (except for the last pass to Boldin)? Man, Warner had nothing but time!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Boldin is a man amongst boys out there. Lets hope for a huge game. Fitz's knee knocked the ball out, but so far the offense (passing) looks a lot better than last week.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Great field position after that awful punt... let's take advantage to put 7 on the board.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Looks like Berry should be able to get uncorked against Pace. He has beat him into the backfield twice already. Good thing I picked him up as a FA in the ASFN league....

BTW - On my other team, aside from Warner and AZ Def, I also have Boldin starting....

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great second effort by Fitz not to get stopped short of the goal line.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05