Cards Rams Game Thread

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
wolfley just said the spotter said that exact thing he thinks Warner is out of it and they haven't caught on to it yet or he's not admitting to it.

That's one thing I hate about Warner. Whether it's more pride or insecurity he won't admit he's injured and will hurt the team rather than come out of the game.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
pasch asking now if Warner is woozy from that hit.

wolfley just said the spotter said that exact thing he thinks Warner is out of it and they haven't caught on to it yet or he's not admitting to it.

I'm officially hoping for Matt now too, if Warner is woozy take him out.

Yeah, Kurt can't (and i doubt he would) blame any of the ints on being out of it. His job to let the staff know. Their job to look for it though.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
That's one thing I hate about Warner. Whether it's more pride or insecurity he won't admit he's injured and will hurt the team rather than come out of the game.

His last interception ... there was NO ONE in a red jersey anywhere. He's a mess.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
Yeah, Kurt can't (and i doubt he would) blame any of the ints on being out of it. His job to let the staff know. Their job to look for it though.
You know Warner is affraid to admit an injury after what happend with Eli in New York.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:

Wolfley was saying all players do it but yeah coaches have to be aware of that and take the decision away from the player.

This is looking bad

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:

Is it scary to anyone else that we can clearly see he is out of it, but the coaching staff can't?

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Jersey Girl said:
Is it scary to anyone else that we can clearly see he is out of it, but the coaching staff can't?

They're too busy with updating their resumes. They're going to have to be sending them out soon.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks like the rams defensive game plan is working. Take advantage of the Cards weak O-Line. It does not matter as Graves has stated the cards are a few players away. No big deal.

bratwurst

Reaction score
I mean with getting pressure in the backfield. He did have the deflection in the end zone earlier.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
They're too busy with updating their resumes. They're going to have to be sending them out soon.

They can do that on Monday.

Damn, I hate this crap!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
game/season over

Three questions

1) Who do we draft next year?

2) Any great road graders in the draft?

2) Does Denny get the boot?

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Renz said:
They probably figure that a woozy Warner is better than a rookie.
I don't know that Warner's 3 INTS and the sacks are anything Leinart couldn't do.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Pariah said:
K, who else was scared to death (and almost sure) that warner was going to fumble of that sack.

Considering the fact he is doing everything in his power to give this game to the rams, I wasn't scared of it ... I thought it was a certainty

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Wolfley was saying all players do it but yeah coaches have to be aware of that and take the decision away from the player.

This is looking bad
I don't see Denny catching on to the fact that Kurt is "woozy". Denny doesn't catch on to well...

bratwurst

Reaction score
Defense is going to have to score for us on this drive for us to have a chance.