Cards Rams Game Thread

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
You should say it.

Pendy's scheme in this game has been awful. We put 8 in the box, line Wilson up at OLB basically. Stop them on the first drive. Once Childress and company make adjustments and start going downfield as our cb's are matched up one-on-one with Holt, curtis, and Bruce, we make no adjustments at all.

Ridiculous.

Frustrating. I hear you, man.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
red desert said:
Is it just me, or does Green look "lost" standing there on the sidelines? Something's just not right with this guy.

His mind is not where it needs to be. I just can't put my finger on it.

He always looks like that.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I no Warner fan but both picks were close calls, one was tipped the other the guy just made a play on.

We've got to stop shooting ourselves in the foot, I could tape that and just replay it for every game and I'm sooooooo tired of saying that.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
red desert said:
Is it just me, or does Green look "lost" standing there on the sidelines? Something's just not right with this guy.

I'm guessing he's more interested in whats for dinner, than coaching a good game.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
red desert said:

My biggest problem has always been his lack of emotion. If someone needs to be yelled at, he needs to do that.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Kwamie Lassiter just said Green needs to check his ego and not let it cost us a ballgame just because one guy(Macklin) is in the doghouse. He said Matt Ware is not suitable to play CB in the NFL his hips aren't as good as Macklin's and Macklin should be playing.
IMO if we lose this game, Denny is done. We will almost surely lose @ Atlanta next week which will make us 1-3 and it's bye-bye playoffs and bye-bye Denny.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
coyoteshockeyfan said:
Ok, at least the team is only down by six. Things could have been a lot worse if the D couldnt hold the Rams to a field goal twice.
Yes, but Rams get the ball 1st to stard the next half... Cards under green almost always come out flat after 1/2 time...

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Renz said:
IMO if we lose this game, Denny is done. We will almost surely lose @ Atlanta next week which will make us 1-3 and it's bye-bye playoffs and bye-bye Denny.

This is a must game and we are only 6 points down. We can win it.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I no Warner fan but both picks were close calls, one was tipped the other the guy just made a play on.

We've got to stop shooting ourselves in the foot, I could tape that and just replay it for every game and I'm sooooooo tired of saying that.

What is the over/under on the time in the game when one of the broadcasters uses the term 'shooting themselves in the foot' for the Cards? Its a streak that probably has continued since 1999.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Renz said:

Maybe thats what we need? I'm not saying that we do or don't... just putting it out there. We have the talent, but lack the motivation. Denny is no motivator. This game will definitely help me with my decision.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One play into the second half and Green calls a timeout? Is this for real?

Wasn't aware Rolle was injured. Question: wouldn't that be a ref's timeout?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Every year same story... game momentum and injuries, etc...AAAGGGHHH!!!

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
he was holding his hand...Hayes ran into him on that tackle...wrist or finger?

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Osbern61 said:
What is the over/under on the time in the game when one of the broadcasters uses the term 'shooting themselves in the foot' for the Cards? Its a streak that probably has continued since 1999.
I think they already said that once today.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
red desert said:
One play into the second half and Green calls a timeout? Is this for real?

watch the game idiot...Rolle is hurt

Last edited:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
Every year same story... game momentum and injuries, etc...AAAGGGHHH!!!

Don't forget piss poor coaching decisions. But, hey, Green seems largely untouchable around here although it seems as though that tide is beginning to turn.