Cards Saints Game Thread

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
you would stick up for him

Not at all. He should be cut in the offseason but its not like he just missed a 24 yarder. Sheesh man grow up. People are allowed to have opinions. Just because I am the first person to come to the realization that Whiz should not be the OC of the team shouldnt get your panties all in a bunch man. If he goes on to win a superbowl great if not I was right and I didnt win a million dollars.

Its just my opinion. One which I back up with examples liek bad playcalling or not being able to get calls sent etc. Much like Warner bashers coming in and blaming him for fumbles or INT's. Or Hood haters hating him for the few passes he gives up. It just so happens there are only 2 or 3 people who have learned Whiz isnt that great. So we get bashed until he is run out of town and everyone else says "Yeah we knew that guy sucked all along".

No reason to bash anyone for an opinion. DuckJake can hate Hood. I could care less. The fact that he is one of only 2 dcent players in our secondary when we have no injuries doesnt faze neither him nor me.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Alright 2nd half about to start season on the line hope the right team shows up

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have NFL Season ticket check out the Bills-Browns game.

That's some serious snow.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to score on this opening drive. We can't let the Saints score first this half.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
good god wtf we waste a to early who doesn't know the plays this late in the season...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Nidan,

The Saints are holding on every play. Offense and Defense. It just amazes me that nothing gets called but we have 3 called on us.

I know the Cards would have been flagged for PI on the ball that B'Man dropped when the LB ran into him- early imo.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Is the ball GLUED to Kurt's hand today? What the hell.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
What a way to start the half.

This team really has brains of the size of the birds.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I love the way Kurt is over there yelling and screaming like it's someone elses fault but his. Haley is right to yell at him, that was a stupid play by Kurt.

Get rid of the ******** ball already!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Warner just cost us this game throw the damn ball away idiot a ****** could've figured that out...