Cards Saints Game Thread

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
So you are saying with 3 min to go before half and a successfull running game you think calling for a long pass against a nickel (almost dime) defense is the QB's fault? You need some football classes or something.

Typical swd. Show up to bash Whiz and ignore how bad your boy Pendy is being abused. Classic!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
hehe bash Hood one of our best defenders of the years yet Whiz is God. o.....m.......g

No, watch Dansby. There is a good defender. Hood is too small and runs away from contact weakening our running defense.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh boo whoo Dennis Green the coaching genius is gone...wah wah wah:hammer:

What are you a Green fan or are you trying to say I am?

why do I get banned for making an opinion that Whiz should not be OC but the people who bash me and goad me into an argument arent? Thats too funny.

I made an observation that the plkay call was awful with 3 min to go in the half and our run game playing fantastic against a saints dime defense.

So should we try to pass against diome defenses all day? Or are YOU guys juts looking for an argument? Im sure you are all smart enough to realise you do not call pass plays against the dime. Its nothing new and certainly not rocket science.

How about the timeout on 4th and 1 because we didnt plan out ahead of time what to do if we didnt get it in on 3rd and 1? All things I see other rookie OC's handling every sunday. Plus wasnt Whiz the OC ont he steelers? So the play clock isnt exactly foreign to him right?

Prove any of the above wrong Ill shut up and never post about whiz again.