Cards/Saints Official Game Thread 10-10-10

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think this might be a 2 minute offense thing.... Like Warner 3 years ago.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Difference between Max and DA in a nutshell, Max gets himself hurt, DA gets his WR's hurt. Man he got Williams lit up 2 plays in a row there although the first one wasn't really his fault

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hall has his helmet strapped up on the sideline, that's his way of saying "I'm fine, I'm ready, put me back in."

freebyrd

Reaction score
thoughts on max? seems he's got grit and the tools whatever he lacks he makes up for it in heart
but its gonna be hard for the kid not to get killed playing that reckless

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
thoughts on max? seems he's got grit and the tools whatever he lacks he makes up for it in heart
but its gonna be hard for the kid not to get killed playing that reckless

He's gotta learn to slide and throw balls away or he will end up in a Canadian rodeo like Rosenbach.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
The Saints showed at the end that when they really put their minds to it they can go and get points. We need a steady offensive series where we use about 8 minutes and a turn over to stay in it. IMO.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I highly doubt that ruins his rhythm. There are plenty of things to criticize this coaching staff for but I don't think this is one of them

Please. He's a rookie qb who is settling in. Pulling him for any reason could easily effect his play.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I highly doubt that ruins his rhythm. There are plenty of things to criticize this coaching staff for but I don't think this is one of them

You could feel the energy leave the stadium. You could feel it through the television. That's the Derek Anderson effect. Put Hall in and run the ball. They clearly had no intention of moving the ball. Unless Whiz and DA really are that bad at the 2 minute drill.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Hall just learned you cant cut back across the grain running in the NFL...there arent any S. Dakota St. teams in this league.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
You could feel the energy leave the stadium. You could feel it through the television. That's the Derek Anderson effect. Put Hall in and run the ball. They clearly had no intention of moving the ball. Unless Whiz and DA really are that bad at the 2 minute drill.

and the energy would have left the building if you did just that. Like I said there are plenty of things to criticize this coaching staff for but if they were just being precautious then that isn't one of them.

If they wanted to see DA run the 2 min offense, on the other hand, criticize away because that would be a horrid decision