Cards Seahawks 2009 Game 1 Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has to be a record for quietest the Seattle crowd has been in the first half.

Those first 3 scores seem to have really taken it out of them which is just what you want.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This has to be a record for quietest the Seattle crowd has been in the first half.

Those first 3 scores seem to have really taken it out of them which is just what you want.

remember last week? I aint over unless were up by 40!!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote we cut Levi & immediately retire & burn the jersey after the game

What scares me is he's still starting so Keith must be REALLY raw?

I mean if Keith can just run block better than Levi he should start since Levi can't pass block, but the fact Levi is still playing says Keith must not be that impressive in practice

southern card

Reaction score
We still seem to shoot ourselves with bad penalties and mistakes which cost us points and keep us from putting things away.:bang:

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What scares me is he's still starting so Keith must be REALLY raw?

I mean if Keith can just run block better than Levi he should start since Levi can't pass block, but the fact Levi is still playing says Keith must not be that impressive in practice
Or, the organization is trying to save face by playing Brown no matter what. How bad would it look is Levi sits for a seventh rounder when they are already catching crap for passing on AP.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolle dodged one there, that's why he's not a CB anymore

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
If this team has truly improved, the second half of this game will not be a replay of the second halves against Jacksonville and Houston (assuming and hoping the rest of the first half is as good for us as the beginning).

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this team has truly improved, the second half of this game will not be a replay of the second halves against Jacksonville and Houston (assuming and hoping the rest of the first half is as good for us as the beginning).

Totaly agree, we got them down I want to see us step on them and hold them down.

Want to see this team go for the jugular for a change and not let them back in it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn if Beanie didn't slip he had a big one there

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm thrilled with the cushion, but this game will still be close. We can't let up on the offensive side of the ball as I think we'll need over 30 to win.