Cards Seahawks 2009 Game 1 Thread

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
Very good half except for throwing away the time at the end of the 1/2. I wish we had more points. We're letting the Seahawks hang around. Can't go in the tank like last week.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If Wiz is true to his words about the best players playing, #75 should be on the bench next week. You know everyone on our offense thinks he sucks. He has probably cost us 11 points this game already. Next week is the time to try Keith or Big Herm at RT. We als fans hate you Levi as well as the players!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not just Whiz but Warner himself. As well as Fitz and Q. Anyone of those guys at anytime should have had the where withall to call a TO. None did. Just dumb.

It had to something preplanned IMO. Like Whis saying, "We aren't going to call a timeout until we get on their side of the field."

Whatever, it was stupid. Our team should thrive in the 2 minute drive.

southern card

Reaction score
We dominate the first half and yet I still sense they are in the game. We leave a lot of points on the field and games are closer than they need to be. this is becoming a frustrating trend.:bang:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I liked Fitz's hustle to bring down that defender who made the int. Think we was remembering Harrison's TD?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't believe no TO out after the catch by Fitz. If Warner is too dumb to call it Whiz has to. We could have put this thing out of reach. Dammit!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We dominate the first half and yet I still sense they are in the game. We leave a lot of points on the field and games are closer than they need to be. this is becoming a frustrating trend.:bang:

Yup. I can already picture the 2nd half. Having shades of the Texans game except we only have a 2 td lead.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score

We could be up 28-3 and I would have that same sense.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
We are gonna pick off Hasselback at some point in the second half. He is gonna start feeling the rush and force one or two.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
WTH, Breaston running so much back... we were lucky to not lose a lot of yards on that punt return...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I say it they'll stop but everytime Carlson 86 goes in motion they throw to that side and semi move the pocket that way. On that 3rd down play he went to the right side and again hasselbeck slid that way and threw that way.

I'm guessing Davis saw it too because we keep blitzing from the opposite side of where Carlson moves.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTH? Save timeouts to end the first half and then burn one on the 2nd play of the 2nd half?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that was an audible it was against 8 in the box and he ran it