cards \ seahawks game thread.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Maybe we should draft the whole USC team......they're better than the Cards!!!! :mad:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK admittedly I'm pulling for JJ but can someone explain to me why one RB is averaging 8 YPC in the game, the other 1.54 YPC in the game, and you give the guy with the low average nearly 3 times as many carries?

I realize we're running plays designed FOR JJ when he's in there but he got 13 carries before he lost his job while being sick, he's outplayed Shipp in 4 of the last 5 games at what point is he going to start getting more than 5-8 carries in the middle of games?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
DesertSwarmBAS said:
Tank it and draft Lienart or Bush

Denny;s board right now doesn't have Leinart or Bush at the top. I guess his nephew two times removed plays WR for Bethune-Cookman and he is at the top of Dennys current draft board

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
OK admittedly I'm pulling for JJ but can someone explain to me why one RB is averaging 8 YPC in the game, the other 1.54 YPC in the game, and you give the guy with the low average nearly 3 times as many carries?

I realize we're running plays designed FOR JJ when he's in there but he got 13 carries before he lost his job while being sick, he's outplayed Shipp in 4 of the last 5 games at what point is he going to start getting more than 5-8 carries in the middle of games?

Part of the Halftime adjustments Russ.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

When DG says he should.

Seriously who else makes that call?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the bright side looks like we'll hold alexander under 200.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Denny;s board right now doesn't have Leinart or Bush at the top. I guess his nephew two times removed plays WR for Bethune-Cookman and he is at the top of Dennys current draft board

Why dont you finish up another of your hate filled Sunday's with watching the end of the Bears Saints game?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Part of the Halftime adjustments Russ.

True, "hey JJ is really playing well, they're going to expect us to feature him a bit more so let's just put NOT give him the ball at all in the 2nd half except on dumpoffs, that will TOTALLY confuse them."

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

Now that the playoffs are a distant memory, hopefully JJ will get 20 carries or so in a game. Shipp has nothing.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
Why dont you finish up another of your hate filled Sunday's with watching the end of the Bears Saints game?

:biglaugh:

Just having some fun but apprently we cannot do that.

Bears won BTW...I know how worried you are. :D