cards \ seahawks game thread.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
Now that the playoffs are a distant memory, hopefully JJ will get 20 carries or so in a game. Shipp has nothing.

I don't know, when even the radio announcers are wondering out loud why we're trying to run Shipp on outside runs something is not right.

And whoever asked earlier why we never use the TE's, I agree. I do think Vince was right that we ask them to pass block alot but still we don't use them enough. not that I think Edwards will go 63 yards consistently if we throw to HIM, but you have to at least make them a part of the offense.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
:biglaugh:

Just having some fun but apprently we cannot do that.

Bears won BTW...I know how worried you are. :D

Actually good! I had them on my parlay card. And no I didnt have the Cardinals!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wierwolf said:
4 TO's by Warner!!!!! Great comeback...

Yep you gotta wonder if it was rust, but he threw for over 300 yards so he couldn't have been too rusty, just careless with the ball.

Jeez there is OBVIOUS talent here, if we can get an OL and stop the run we'll be ok but I really am losing all faith in the coaching staff's ability to get that accomplished. The run game was better today but we're still FAR from good on the OL.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
I love how Bryce Fisher had an "aLL WORLD" day going up against Ross....If I were the announcers I would start looking at who is lining up against Ross each weak and get an entire novel of information to start talking about.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's how I see the rest of the season going. We start JJ, he runs for 875 yards in the last 8 games. Then after the final game a reporter asks him how it feels to finish up so strong and he says he would have liked to get the ball more earlier in the year but he feels great about his finish. Green cuts him the next day for insubordination.

Green then trades Boldin to Philly for TO, TO retires 2 days later.

:thumbup:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I didn't expect to win this one by any means, but I'm just as depressed as ever. I'll take a light at the end of the tunnel at this point.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
I love how Bryce Fisher had an "aLL WORLD" day going up against Ross....If I were the announcers I would start looking at who is lining up against Ross each weak and get an entire novel of information to start talking about.

It's coincidence I tell you.

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
We did have a light at the end of the tunnel.... Then we let them march down the field 90 yards for a TD!!!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Warner did ok at times, he should start the rest of the season.

The Josh thing is just tired and old, if DG was ever going with Josh that time has long since passed, no point in wasting more on that.

Let Warner play out the season, let the line as it is play out the season and let JJ have tons more carries.

Stop using the slant technique, cut someone as an example of what happens when you don't wrap up and tackle right and then send BJ to the bench.

Resign the WR we cut start him.

I thought Rowen did a little better today, Clancy needs to rethink things a bit.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Warner did ok at times, he should start the rest of the season.

The Josh thing is just tired and old, if DG was ever going with Josh that time has long since passed, no point in wasting more on that.

Let Warner play out the season, let the line as it is play out the season and let JJ have tons more carries.

Stop using the slant technique, cut someone as an example of what happens when you don't wrap up and tackle right and then send BJ to the bench.

Resign the WR we cut start him.

I thought Rowen did a little better today, Clancy needs to rethink things a bit.
Now thats a post I can actually agree with 100% :thumbup:

coyotesareback

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Warner was pathetic today! Ok at times don't know what that means 1td 4 turnovers and like 5 sacks he had a bad day and it ain't gonna get any better for him. Someday people will realize he is DONE he is nothing but a turnover machine. How much closer is this game without the 4 turnovers? 10 maybe 17 points? That says it all.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
DesertSwarmBAS said:
Where is Stony Case when we need him?
I think I saw him at the front door of Walmart greeting customers in Blythe.