cards \ seahawks game thread.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
is any one else upset JJ is not getting the ball more....WTF? how do we expect this guy ever to develop when we keep crushing any progress.....

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I was JOsh, when Denny waddled up to me I would tell him to F off

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Green does not have this team playing any better than Mac did. The sad thing is, THIS TEAM HAS 20X MORE TALENT!!!!!!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
is any one else upset JJ is not getting the ball more....WTF? how do we expect this guy ever to develop when we keep crushing any progress.....
because the coaching staff Green has assembled is a complete Joke!

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:

I was wondering the same thing... Where's the 2 back set they were using...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:

Yep, he's had no carries in the last 3 drives. We even put Jackson in earlier in the first half instead of JJ. I guess he's not hurt since he was in one play last drive.

Oh well, that stuff is far too complicated for a little old fan like me to understand.

Wolfley was saying the same thing he said we're trying to run stretch plays to the "8 and 9 hole which is better suited to Arrington who has more speed than Shipp does." On one Shipp cut back for a 1 yard loss he said "that's all on Shipp that's a stretch play but he made up his mind to cutback without ever looking at the blocking, Arrington took that same play 12 yards in the first half with worse blocking than Shipp had on that play."

ThunderHawk

Reaction score
Jeez...anytime you wanna give us Fitzgerald and Rackers...let us know. Those guys ROCK! This game, however, looks almost over....sorry.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
The Arrington bashers will no doubt be in full force on monday as usual, but i for one am actually seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for this guy. Even on short passes he is showing nice jukes and running downhill. If he develops the rest of this season at least it wont be a complete waste

Denny must have read my post. 3 touches the last 4 plays

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
The Arrington bashers will no doubt be in full force on monday as usual, but i for one am actually seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for this guy. Even on short passes he is showing nice jukes and running downhill. If he develops the rest of this season at least it wont be a complete waste

Denny must have read my post. 3 touches the last 4 plays

I don't see how they can be out in full force after this game. He's finally showing some potential and should start from now on

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan