Cards Seahawks Game Thread

freebyrd

Reaction score
*wagonbyrd
whatever, lets start that again shall we? calling out cards fans for their loyalty is a pretty desperate last tactic, i am just sick of losing and the losing has made me cynical so get over yourself

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I can see it now; Seattle scores a TD and the Cards turn it over on their next possession and go down 2 scores. I've seen it so many times.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then during a loss I can't be pissed? Drop it. PLEASE. I have poured my heart and soul into this team. Calling people who want change "everything that is wrong with this organization," is ridiculous.
Stop putting words in my mouth. I said that people who advocate the entire stadium booing the team during the game as everything that is wrong. I am not questioning your committment here bud, as a matter of fact I recognize that you are stressing over the game and I am just gonna leave it alone.

This is interfereing with my heart getting ripped out of my chest here so lets get back to football man.:D

GGOOOO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
How about a Kick off return for a TD...I mean for us not the Hawks lol

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wtf! They look like a completely different team in the second half. This franchise simply amazes me. I guess they were satisfied with the 17 that they put up in the 1st half. Every week I am just dumbfounded by what I see.

C'mon Cards! Snap out of it!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Stop putting words in my mouth. I said that people who advocate the entire stadium booing the team during the game as everything that is wrong. I am not questioning your committment here bud, as a matter of fact I recognize that you are stressing over the game and I am just gonna leave it alone.

This is interfereing with my heart getting ripped out of my chest here so lets get back to football man.:D

GGOOOO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cards! :newcards:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05