Cards Sign James Signs to 4 Year Deal

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow huge signing for the Cardinals playoffs here we come. We actually have 100 yard rushing games next year lol GO CARDS. Time to go to the cards team shop and pick up my James jersey ande wear it with pride :)

golfcardfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This has gotta be the biggest signing for the cards since they came to the valley!

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
JeffGollin said:
Huge-est signing in Cardinal history (bigger than Kurt; bigger than Emmitt, because we inked a high-profile player with plenty of proverbial gas in the proverbial tank).

Interesting anecdote - They had Q on (I think it was FoxSports). He said that during the offseason, Edgerrin, Boldin and few other dudes were playing pickup basketball in Florida when Q asked Edge "how things were going and have you considered the Cardinals?" One thing obviously led to another.

The combination of Edgerrin, Q, Fitz, BJ and Kurt has to strike terror in the hearts of opposing DC's.

But only if we protect and leverage our investment with a kickass offensive line. Job's not finished, Michael, Rod and Dennis.

:thud: my thoughts exactly.

I need to go change my shorts now. amazing. simply amazing.

I can't wait for training camp!

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Poll on NFL.com 'which team has improved the most early in FA?'

AZ winning with a 54%
Clev second with 32%

Vote early, vote often...

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
There will be an official meeting of the darkside tonight at 6pm to find out how to live in a post darkside world.

Counselors will be on hand to help those cope with the new reality, cookies will be served.

Hello. My name is cardfaninfl. I don't know what to do now that the Cardinals actually make me happy. Please help me.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to describe how happy this signing makes me. I was so worried that Edge might just be using us, as so many previous FA's have.

To the Cards management: thank you. It's about time we got this team pointed in the right direction.

Man, I am just downright giddy. :)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
So... Um... I've been in Austin since Wednesday, and I had no idea about this until right now. I'm a little speechless; this is going to take a while to process.

There's one thing that no one's mentioned yet, and that's that Edge is also coming from a one-back offense that features pass-catching, not blocking, TEs. He should be able to mesh into this offense quite easily.

The Edge-Arrington 1-2 punch immediately becomes one of the best in the league, along with Dunn-Duckett and Holmes-Johnson.

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
me too

swd1974 said:
Im running through the office rubbing thisin. We dont get many of these moments!

I will be doing much of this today as well. This may be the first football season in a while that I will be looking forward to Mondays. Let the gloating begin.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this on the bottom line last night before falling asleep. Woke up this morning and thought it was all a dream. Well, reality rocks!!!!

Welcome, Edge!!!! Gone is the "Arizona hasn't scored a rushing TD in xx amoung of games" talk. Thank you, Cardinals!!!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

:fans: :fans: :fans:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still REEEEEALLY giddy.

The season needs to start NOW!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it sick that the first thing I thought of when I woke up was "Man, we signed Edge?"?

A-Bomb

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
abomb said:
Is it sick that the first thing I thought of when I woke up was "Man, we signed Edge?"?
Last night I had a beautiful dream that we signed Edgerrin James to be our featured RB. Then I woke up and discovered my dream had come true. :)

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
Last night I had a beautiful dream that we signed Edgerrin James to be our featured RB. Then I woke up and discovered my dream had come true. :)

You lucky so and so. All I dreamt about last night were well endowed young ladies trying to talk me into having wild, uninhibitied sex with 3 of them.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
40yearfan said:
You lucky so and so. All I dreamt about last night were well endowed young ladies trying to talk me into having wild, uninhibitied sex with 3 of them.

Only Three.... and here I thought you were a real man!!!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PortlandCardFan said:
Only Three.... and here I thought you were a real man!!!

Yeah, that's why I was kind of ticked off that I didn't dream about the Cards signing "Edge" last night. If there was only gonna be 3 of them, it weren't hardly worth the effort.:D

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
40yearfan said:

40 that's not a dream, it's a delusion.... :)