Cards Steelers predictions

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
We're getting close to crunch time so here goes.
First let me say that is a privilege to know through this board all of the die hard fans that have stuck with this team through thick and thin. This is our time this our place!
That said this is a very interesting matchup. Our prolific O vs a very tough D and their run O vs our underrated run D. In my mind these will balance leaving the outcome to special teams and turnovers. In these two matchups I believe we have the upper hand. Thats not to say our O line will not have to play LIGHTS OUT to maintain a balance. Give 'em Hell Mssrs Gandy, Wells, Sendelin, Lutui and Brown!!!!
The 2 keys will be keeping our poise and scoring off the TO.
We WILL do both!!!!!!!!!!

Cards 27
Steelers 23

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Steelers - 16
Cardinals - 21
Final
---------------
Cards score a late TD to regain momentum
after trailing for most of the game and take the Lombardi.
MVP: Kurt Warner(yeah going out on a limb there i know:D)

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I have removed myself from the prediction business ever since Thanksgiving and my stupid prediction then. No more guesses at scores for me.

I think this game will turn on a defensive or special teams play. One of these teams defenses or special teams will score or set up an easy score and whoever does that will win.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 27
Steelers 24

MVP: Boldin (too much attention given to Fitz. Boldin breaks a bunch of tackles on his way to 150 yds and 2 TDs).

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Meh i'm kind of iffy on posting a prediction for the sb game don't want to jinx them in anyway lol. I will just say I think our wr's will be huge this game as always but the breakout player will be Breaston just have a odd feeling about him this week. Can't wait GO CARDS

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game is going to go to overtime.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
If the AZ offense can establish a running game early, I'd expect the Cardinals to score 30+. If the Cards defense can wrap up Parker for little to no gain each time he touches the ball and avoids giving up big returns on special teams, I'd expect them to keep the Steelers under 30 points.
Cardinals 30+
Steelers <30

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I had a dream the Cards won. All I remember is the final score.

Cards 44
Steelers 10

I've NEVER had a dream about football before.........oh

:stick: