Cards Texans 2009 Game Thread

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This team has has like 5 or 6 fumbles inside the redzone...everyone should be carring the football all day...

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is exactly what happened against the COlts. I swear if we lose this game...I am done with this year. Go spend time with my family instead of sit here and Scream. Only us could fumble or INT inside the 5 3 times in 2 games!!!!!!! Such a joke...If we scored a TD there and went up 14-0....this game would have been over....Now Houston has a bounce I GAUARANTEE OUR TEAM IS THINKING here we go again...and we might be done! Ashame and sad...but this is inexcusable. Fumbles shouldn't happen so often.
Good...See you later.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
CtCardinals78 Like you are just the ultimate fan.... I have ebeen a fan for 35 years lived in Stlouis when Hart played. SO take your &^^%%$ replys and >>>>>>>

Last edited:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watch I wont be the only one. If the Cards blow this game....They wont sell out another game this year unless they win like 5 in a row. They beat themselves more than any Team IN SPORTS PERIOD. They have NO DISCIPLINE and NO HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watch I wont be the only one. If the Cards blow this game....They wont sell out another game this year unless they win like 5 in a row. They beat themselves more than any Team IN SPORTS PERIOD. They have NO DISCIPLINE and NO HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're right. All the bandwagoners with NO DESCIPLINE and NO HEART will leave the fan base and they won't be missed. Have fun, I'm sure we will see you back during the next playoff run.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You're right. All the bandwagoners with NO DESCIPLINE and NO HEART will leave the fan base and they won't be missed. Have fun, I'm sure we will see you back during the next playoff run.

Uhh I have been a fan for 35 years!!!!!!!!! I am sure I have seen more BAD Cardinal football then most. ANd I am still here....The point is...This team needs to wake up and play SMART. I am far from a bandwagoner!!!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Cards couldn't run the ball against a good High School Defense.

PaulW

Veteran
Reaction score
With all the great wide receivers and Whiz calls a play to Hollings, something is very wrong with the play calling. Where's Haley when we need him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I'll guarantee you they would be missed. Just ask guys like Aeneas Williams, Larry Centers, and Ron McKinnon what it was like playing in front of 20,000 Cardinal fans and 15,000-50,000 fans of the other team.

PaulW

Veteran
Reaction score
Let Warner call the plays! abnd the offensive line is not going to move any one to run up the middle.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
When did the Cards hire Greg Davis of the Longhorns as offensive coordinator?

I swear I saw this same offense on ESPN last night.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05