Cards To Reveal New Uniforms Wednesday Evening

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
These might not be exactly right. They are on the Cardinals "official online store". Let's wait for the real press release pictures.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I also like the look of the arms, giving it the AZ state flag ray look. Nice touch.

The whites are SOOOOO much better than the reds, tho.

yeah - agree.

The whites are freaking SWEET though! really DIGGING THE WHITES!

BIM - I MAY EVEN HAVE TO BUY ONE!!!!!! (but don't hold your breath:D)

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
RedStripe27 said:
No black-nasty alternates?!? Damnit!!!

I like it but I agree with RedStripe27 if th red part is black and the number is red. That might look pretty good. New uni so they might change here and there when the season goes along...

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
yeah - agree.

The whites are freaking SWEET though! really DIGGING THE WHITES!

BIM - I MAY EVEN HAVE TO BUY ONE!!!!!! (but don't hold your breath:D)

I agree that the white do look pretty nice.

The Reds look almost the same as before.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BLACK alternates with the red top would be FREAKING SICK. I mean - SICK uniforms - thus, we probably won't have them. Happy enough with the whites - they are smokin'!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I also like the look of the arms, giving it the AZ state flag ray look. Nice touch.

The whites are SOOOOO much better than the reds, tho.

yeah, i kinda agree with you on both accounts. i was thinking the arms had an az flag feel to 'em. nice touch.

and i'm surprised that i like the whites more than the reds as i usually prefer the colored jerseys.

overall definitely not revolutionary, but i like the change. not garish, but something new. just wish the helmets were different. with the white helmet i just don't think it'll look all that different. and no change to the pants? and they're def gonna wait to intro the black until everyone has purchased the reds and whites and then spring the black on the paying idiots.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
They got a lot more people watching this than they planned.

"Server has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams. Please try again later.
rtsp://helix.azcentral.com/encoder/uniform.rm"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can I just say that I LOVE the white unis again. I was so horribly scared that they were gonna be these god-awful jerseys that would make me want to puke but they're relatviely still classic looking - but just pushed into the next century - a really good mix of the past and the future.

Very solid - very solid on the Whites. The Reds - whatever - they pretty much look exactly the same but put in a different font - I can livw with that.

How funny would it be if these weren't the unis and they came otu and they were just godawful?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
okay - the white jerseys freaking RCOK! I really like those jerseys. The roads aren't much different, but whatever - I REALLY like the Home Jerseys - nice work Cards!

and actually, upon second glance, i like the numbering. modern yet not stupid looking. the "1" on the "81" is kinda cool.