Cards v Hawks predictions!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gusmahler said:
To heck with all this negativity, I'll save that for non-Cardinal boards.

Yes, the Cards showed little defense last week, but that could just be because the 49er offense is better than anyone thought. The Seahawks showed nothing offensively and I find it hard to believe that the Detroit defense is that good. The Seahawks have a poor pass defense and Warner should be able to pick them apart.

AZ - 27
Sea - 14

Is not negativity. Its reality. This team has a lot to prove before any of should legitimately think we have a shot at beating Seattle on the road or at home for that metter. Last weeks game didnt make it any better.

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Is not negativity. Its reality. This team has a lot to prove before any of should legitimately think we have a shot at beating Seattle on the road or at home for that metter. Last weeks game didnt make it any better.
Well, to get repetitive with our posts on preseason predictions, I say again: if you're only willing to predict something after it happens, you're not really predicting anything.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hawks 28 Cards 23
Cards have the ball at the end of the game on the Hawks 9 yd line. Big jumps off side and the refs run off 10 seconds to end the game.:)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seahawks 31 Cards 25.

Yep, Odd score. 2 TDs and 4 FGs for the Cards.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dreamcastrocks said:
Seahawks 31 Cards 25.

Yep, Odd score. 2 TDs and 4 FGs for the Cards.

Rackers misses an extra point? That would be odd.

I think Seattle wins, 30-24.

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
I wish and hope Cards, but can't realistically favor them--too much went wrong or was shaky last week, last year, etc. I have to guess Hawks 27-Cards 24.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Seattle 28
Cards 17

That result is okay with me, but if we roll over in the second half like we did both times last season I might look into downgrading my season tickets to a cheaper level.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Im not telling anyone how to do anything..Im making an observation.......If your a cards fan and you picked the seahawks.....you suck !....If you love the cards team then root your ass of for them....its the only way..if you want to predict games...go to a vegas site.....You should always pick your team to win...always.

Just my opinion.....Seahawks homer

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Im not telling anyone how to do anything..Im making an observation.......If your a cards fan and you picked the seahawks.....you suck !....If you love the cards team then root your ass of for them....its the only way..if you want to predict games...go to a vegas site.....You should always pick your team to win...always.
Just my opinion.....Seahawks homer

Big difference between wanting your team to win and making a realistic prediction.

It would be just a waste of time to post "Cards win 48-0" every week.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
Big difference between wanting your team to win and making a realistic prediction.

It would be just a waste of time to post "Cards win 48-0" every week.

So true Duckjake --

You can be both a fan and also rational

BTW-- shouldnt you update your screen name to "Passkurt" or "Throwmatt"

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Brighteyes said:
I Believe.

I Believe Edge breaks 100 yards, Warner has a 300 yard + passing game, and at least one receiver goes over 100 yards. I believe our O-line pulls together for their best game in 2 years.

I believe Clancy has the defense ready. Hasselbeck is sacked 3 times, and hurried enough he has nightmares of swooping Birds for a week. I believe Rolle and Hayes get one turnover each.

I believe Q makes another dazzling play, breaking 4 tackles for a touchdown. And Rackers kicks a 50 yarder at the end of the first half.

I believe our time has come. 34 - 24, Cardinals.

Is it possible to have a man-crush on a girl?

Cause the "time has come. 34-24" thing was pretty.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
gusmahler said:
Of course not. I was being tongue in cheek about people here being too negative.

But I do think it's true that we're being harsh on the Cards. I was complaining to a friend of mine about the Cards and he pointed out that (1) the Cards lead the NFL in scoring; and (2) the Seahawks have yet to score a TD all season.

Yes, you could look at the negatives and realize that (1) the Cards are 30th in the league in scoring defense; and (2) the Seahawks are tied for 3rd in scoring defense. But I'm a Cardinal fan, so why should I look at the negatives now, instead of remaining hopeful.

Fine with me.

20-17 Cards win.

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
en fuego said:
BTW-- shouldnt you update your screen name to "Passkurt" or "Throwmatt"

Or how 'bout "CatchQ"

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Forgot to post Cards victory 28-12

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
That was the score of the Seattle Cardinal game 30 years ago, Seattles first game ever! The Cardinals coming off a divsion title almost blew it against an expansion team.

Brian in Mesa said:
Cardinals 30
Seahawks 24

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BTW-- shouldnt you update your screen name to "Passkurt" or "Throwmatt

I need another great quote from one of our offensive linemen.

"Duck Jake" of course was a famous line used by Lester Holmes on passing downs.

ReddBird

Registered
Reaction score
Because we beat a decent 49ers team...yeah, I said 'decent', not awful, not cellar-dweller, not bad...and since most of the world still thinks of the 49ers as awful, cellar-dweller and bad and didn't watch the game...I think the Cardinals are being underestimated in victory.

The Seahawks were pronounced the Biggest and Baddest of their division even before preseason and, since that's what the experts say, it is what others say it must be: And since nobody watched the Detroit/Seattle game either...I think Seattle showed more flaws in their game-winner than the pundits want to admit.

I think this week's game is a close one. I give it to the Cards 17-14.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Cards will play them tough, but likely go down something like 27-24

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05