Cards Vikings 2008 Game Thread

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Arrington is playing well...thats my only positive about this offense.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
5 rushing attempts...just wow...

Garbage showing...Garbage effort...Garbage result.

8-8 is the final record of this team...

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Someone stated the obvious during the week, the Cards will make Jackson look like an all Pro Quateback. This just an embarrassing team to root for, they alwawys and all ways let the fans down. Maybe we should change the majority of the "CORE" players on t5his defense, its just terrible.

Only 1998 makes me disagree with you.

We can never forget Dallas.

But damn..... We really suck sometimes. lol

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Nice to see a ball control offense with 9 min remaining and down by 21. Does Warner or our coaching staff know that the CLOCK IS RUNNING?!

This is pathetic

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If he didn't bench him in NY he won't get benched tonight is my guess.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah gj guys throw two yard passes when your down 21 fing pts ugh :(.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
At least Dexter's season finale is tonight. I have something to look forward to tonight.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Blue print for stopping Warner and the Cards. Blitz. Simple.

Actually Warner has the highest QB rating in the NFL when he is blitzed...its over 100. The way to beat them is get pressure with your front 4 and force him to make bad throws.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Warner is done. He has peaked several weeks ago and is finished. This team may very well finish 8-8 and bow out in the first playoff game. Warner had a hot streak that is now over and he is back playing at the level he is capable of.

Leinart next season. Tell Warner to take a walk. I am comfortable with Pierre as a backup.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well great we just gave jackson his turnaround game of the year, just like we did Mcnabb disgusting :(

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
3 15 throw a screen pass and in PHL when it was 4th 1 they throw a 30 yard bomb. there really is some awful playcalling. I love Wiz but I hate the fact he never gets mad and rips these guys. I want to see a pissed off Wiz at the pressed tomoorrow because this team doesn't deserve to say the word playoffs let alone play in them.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Warner is done. He has peaked several weeks ago and is finished. This team may very well finish 8-8 and bow out in the first playoff game. Warner had a hot streak that is now over and he is back playing at the level he is capable of.

Leinart next season. Tell Warner to take a walk. I am comfortable with Pierre as a backup.

There is something wrong with Warner. I don't know that the hell it is but the last 5 weeks he's returned to the turnover QB that was a couple of years ago.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
3 15 throw a screen pass and in PHL when it was 4th 1 they throw a 30 yard bomb. there really is some awful playcalling. I love Wiz but I hate the fact he never gets mad and rips these guys. I want to see a pissed off Wiz at the pressed tomoorrow because this team doesn't deserve to say the word playoffs let alone play in them.

Yeah, I think there is a time and a place for a coach to meltdown and this is the perfect opportunity...he should call out th entire team.

So how will everyone feel if we go from being 7-3 to finishing 9-7(or worse yet 8-8)? Thats 2-4 to finish out the year