Cards Vikings 2008 Game Thread

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
We should draft a DT/DT in rounds 1/2. Our defense would be much better if it had a big run-stuffing DT who could consistentlly draw a double team.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Winning the division have them tired.

They're just tired, the stupid NFL having them play this weekend after just clinching the division, it's obvious no one can be expected to deal with this kind of scheduling.

LOSERS!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm numb.

We are who most think we are....a dangerous team that can self implode on any given Sunday.

Sad part is Berrian was an inch away from being out of bounds on the return. The Pass to Berrian was absolutely perfect. The second td pass was absolutely perfect.
The Vikings threw up a couple of prayers and they were answered.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do we have a 21 pt qtr in us to make it a game? Aww who am I kidding we are going to get destroyed in the 2nd half..... F PLUS GAME FOR THE CARDS AND THE COACHING STAFF

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Winning the division have them tired.

They're just tired, the stupid NFL having them play this weekend after just clinching the division, it's obvious no one can be expected to deal with this kind of scheduling.

LOSERS!
LOL!

They should have been given a weekend off for wrapping up the celebrations...!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
This team is like an embarrasment machine, what is up with all the Viking fans, this is inexcusable, this whole organization is a joke.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards with 11:00 time of possession in the 1st half.

The Vikings rushed for 152 yards with an average of 6.2 yards per carry. :rolleyes:

The Viking converted 8/9 3rd downs.

Last edited:

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
This team is just not a playoff team! Maybe the worst division winner in NFL history. Can't stop the run, can't run the ball against the better and mediocre teams in the NFL or the NCAA.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I refuse to take this loss as hard as I did the Philly game. Its too hard on me. I'm just watching in amazement at the ineptitude.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When the Cardinals play like this I can't watch any kind of football. I have now been forced to watch "incredible Dog Challenge" on ESPN2. It's like 2003 all over again.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Who else is excited for "Meaningless Kurt Warner stats" time????

Anyone.....Anyone?

Oline, Defense, and ST have been a a travesty today.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow about time td, what a play by Urban after the catch wow Now lets go defense

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Remember that time we picked Levi brown over Adrian Peterson?

That was the best!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice stop by defense, now lets make some plays offense get us back in this before the 4th.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I refuse to take this loss as hard as I did the Philly game. Its too hard on me. I'm just watching in amazement at the ineptitude.

Couldn't have said it any better. I am going all in next week on the Pats with my A$FN bucks despite the spread. Easiest coin I ever made

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This team is just not a playoff team! Maybe the worst division winner in NFL history. Can't stop the run, can't run the ball against the better and mediocre teams in the NFL or the NCAA.

Well maybe second to the 9-7 Seattle team that lost to the 8-8 Rams in the first round of the playoffs.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
I turned the game off after half time, about 29 minutes too late but I have to just type out my frustrations, I dont care if anyone reads it or not its just needed therapy.

They SUCK. Wiz makes the two dumbest challenges in the first quarter of a game I have ever seen, leaving him with no time outs and the Cards with the Viked pinned down at their own 1 yard line!

Warner sucks, Boldin looks like Crap, AJ just running at will. Special teams is a freaking joke!

I have never seen a more pathetic, disgusting, disgraceful, disturbing half of football.

And you know what? This didnt help me at all, I still feel like sh**

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly, the best thing that could possibly happen would be for Leinart to come in and some how, show us he can step up and take over game game.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I turned the game off after half time, about 29 minutes too late but I have to just type out my frustrations, I dont care if anyone reads it or not its just needed therapy.

They SUCK. Wiz makes the two dumbest challenges in the first quarter of a game I have ever seen, leaving him with no time outs and the Cards with the Viked pinned down at their own 1 yard line!

Warner sucks, Boldin looks like Crap, AJ just running at will. Special teams is a freaking joke!

I have never seen a more pathetic, disgusting, disgraceful, disturbing half of football.

And you know what? This didnt help me at all, I still feel like sh**

Agree with all of the above.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
So....we're going to force the ball to Butterfingers Boldin when he's doubled and just ignore Fitzgerald? SMH.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh well I am paying $250 for Sunday ticket mine as well find a competitive game between TWO football teams.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05