Cards Vikings Game Thread

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
The Cardinals were 1 yard from being down by 25 with 10 minutes left. Who would have thought they would have a chance to throw a hail Mary on the last play in an attempt to win. I'll give them credit for not giving up. With that said, it was just another game which supports cleaning house on the coaching staff. They made an avaerage Viking offense look like the 1998 version.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Rackers' misses come back to haunt again. Still, all in all an exciting game. That's really all you can ask for at this point. There's signs of things to come.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rookie passing record. :thumbup:

Almost coming back from absolute dead :thumbup:

More threads on how much Leinart sucks, please Skorp!

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Rookie passing record. :thumbup:

Almost coming back from absolute dead :thumbup:

More threads on how much Leinart sucks, please Skorp!

I don't know if there's such a thing as a good loss, but this feels like it's close.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there's such a thing as a good loss, but this feels like it's close.

It's that thing called heart that they lost after the Chicago game. Late in the game we got a glimpse of it for a little bit of time. It was good to see...I can cheer for this team even if they lose every game of the season, as long as I see them display heart and desire out there.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
It's that thing called heart that they lost after the Chicago game. Late in the game we got a glimpse of it for a little bit of time. It was good to see...I can cheer for this team even if they lose every game of the season, as long as I see them display heart and desire out there.

Amen to that brother.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's a relief to see Leinart playing well again. I'd have like to have seen him get a shot from the 4 yd line had Fitz's catch been ruled a force out like it easily could've been.

The defense was disappointing as heck though. They were very, very flat.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser